2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Good. I’ll feel better once Sunday rolls around and we know for sure he didn’t go anywhere though lol.
Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a whole headline article.

I think he deleted the post and then put a whole article up.

He says that the 247 site can confirm Sperman's On3 report that Cormani is NOT expected to visit Bama this weekend.

He said Miami is going to be at his school on Friday, and they're going in-home with him that night. Then he's taking the ACT on Saturday.

Then next weekend, on Saturday he's playing in the state title game at 1:00pm, and on Sunday night/Monday morning at midnight the 17th, there is no more contact allowed. So basically, there's no time for a visit. He's tied up both of the next 2 weekends.

Advertisement
Even the biggest Gaby defenders have to be laughing at this debacle being put on.

Just stop trying so hard man.
Debacle? Nah, he is peddling scripts and doing a good job at that. Sure, the best info is here and it’s free but most just getting into this go to the big sites. I’ve tried telling multiple people about this site, and they had no clue it existed.

This is why you want your visits to be quiet and on the down low when the player is committed elsewhere. The school you’re trying to poach can usually step in and shut it down. We’ve missed out on some opportunities due to this.

Nice to be on the winning end of this dynamic for once. I’m sure Bama wishes it didn’t leak. So I’m glad it did

Advertisement
Gabby porsts something and you fools reporst it here immediately. Then circle jerk about how gabby sucks. Then go back to porsting his updates.
I don't like the guy but people constantly posting updates on this site is ridiculous. Listen, I know you don't like him but stop posting his **** here. We have numerous reliable sources who are more than willing to drop juicy nuggets for us slapdicks.

Y’all can act up in a lot of ways but freaking posting pics of gaby’s wife is not gonna fly.

Holy crap have some kind of standard for yourselves. It’s not that serious.

Buddy posted a pic of her like 8 months pregnant and said she needed to lay off the carbs LMAO.

What a bunch of deranged subhumans we have on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back