2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say? He's basically reiterating over and over he doesn't know ****. All he had to say was their is pentacle he visits Alabama but Miami is working to prevent that. Instead he is trying to provide up to the minute updates on something that won't have an definitive answer for another 24 hrs.
If my aunt had a **** she would be my uncle.

Why don't we speculate on every commit while we are at it.

Crap reporting.

Advertisement
IDGAF either way but you are naïve like a baby deer.

DMoney has said Gaby has similar sources and its always a judgement call on how much to put out in the public b/c while its his job to report Miami news he also wants to make sure he isn't jeopardizing his access to info by harming Miami.

You would rather he be Dan LeBeTurd and **** the school over?
No. I would rather that he provide his information and not say that he isn’t reporting! That was the entire point. You can’t say that you aren’t running during a foot race, so why say that you aren’t reporting when you are putting out information. You want to tell me the difference when it’s coming from a reporter, chief? Not naive, just calling it how I see it.

Lets put a pin in that and revisit after Esd.
Pin in that… as in “I told you so”

Or pin in that.. as in “Mario knew situation and shut it down”

If it’s the first option then I wouldn’t like to discuss after ESD 🤣

I don’t know why you all expect Marder, Woodward and Bernstein-esque investigative journalism when it comes to college football recruiting. Key words there, folks … It’s college football recruiting.

You all have massive expectations for reporting on something that is still pretty niche and casts such a wide net, while the young kids doing it are typically right out of school, learning it on their own, and fed BS 80% of the time.

Get a grip. If it’s not hurting our program, shut the f*ck up and be the judge yourself of the info that comes through.
90% of this board probably doesn’t know who your referring to. But you’re 100% correct. No one on these recruiting sights is getting a Peabody. 😂

Advertisement
Pin in that… as in “I told you so”

Or pin in that.. as in “Mario knew situation and shut it down”

If it’s the first option then I wouldn’t like to discuss after ESD 🤣

Yes, clarification needed, Cribman.

If your friends with gaby don’t cheat on your woman around him. Cause he might not tell her. But he might tell her too. Ultimate wildcard
giphy.gif

Please, just keep it simple - just say this is what I am hearing. Don't say this is what I'm hearing, but not reporting this. Flash from Woodward & Bernstein: folks tell us there's been a break-in at the DNC's headquarters at the Watergate Hotel - but, but, but we're not reporting this.

Advertisement
I hope he sticks but this is what I’m talking about with Bama. It tends to work out for the kids but it’s the parents who get the house, job, security of a lifestyle change etc…

I hope he sticks and mom wants him to be a Cane. I can guarantee you Bama is offering the the family a lot.

It’s pretty well known Bama paid to have Tuas family moved to t-town and provided housing, jobs etc…

FD6394CB-1ACC-4198-A154-BDAC5F2B7B3E.jpeg

I hope he sticks but this is what I’m talking about with Bama. It tends to work out for the kids but it’s the parents who get the house, job, security of a lifestyle change etc…

I hope he sticks and mom wants him to be a Cane. I can guarantee you Bama is offering the the family a lot.

It’s pretty well known Bama paid to have Tuas family moved to t-town and provided housing, jobs etc…

View attachment 218521
Our offer isn’t chump change.

Advertisement
When I stop and think about the way big decisions are made for most people, the concept that a 3rd party reporter would have this many “updates” in the span of 24 hours is insane. Unless Mani is putting in hourly journal entries , how tf would anyone have up to the min thoughts unless you are sitting with that person all day?

The first sign of not having anything is Comstant updates. Ferman mastered this. I mentioned this when he was putting up hourly updates on Manny and then Mario, like something had changed. Yet Cribby kept saying ” there’s nothing to update, nothing has changed“. But nobody believed that.
It’s completely illogical to believe someone would have that many updates on something. This is to get the suckers riled up. You’re running laps, Crib

Advertisement

View attachment 218521
Yep. Tua got the family package plan with AT&Tide. The famiy dynamics were also huge in his recruitment. Some Samoan families like to break the trend of Samoan cultural expectations. For instance, it's rare to find any Samoans in Bama. USC on the other hand, you're just another number of the many Poly's that will come through. Tua's family moved to Bama with their extended families. They were provided houses, cars, and jobs. Bama been playing this NIL game on the family level for a long time. Bama understands the Elite recruit and knows how to support them. Let's hope the Cormani family prefers Florida living over Bama living lol.

The first sign of not having anything is Comstant updates. Ferman mastered this. I mentioned this when he was putting up hourly updates on Manny and then Mario, like something had changed. Yet Cribby kept saying ” there’s nothing to update, nothing has changed“. But nobody believed that.

This @Cribby may just catch on…

TRob is a trash position coach, we know this since he was here.

Alabama won’t win another natty under Saban. Those days are past. He’s an old man now and he doesn’t have the edge anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back