2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is the actual quote. No bs lol

“I’m NOT reporting this but I continue to hear things are trending the right way for Miami in terms of McClain’s potential visit to Alabama. It seems like a fluid situation and I’m not trying to jump the gun at all but there is buzz from other directions that the visit may not be happening. Miami is keeping things close to the vest here so tough to read from their perspective. Again, not a firm report but trying to keep you all in the loop as much as possible considering the magnitude of the prospect.”

He actually posted again after this and flat out said "I don't believe the visit is happening as of Thursday morning".

Lol

1670515768331.png

Advertisement
I feel like the way this started isn't getting enough credit. Someone asked if there was any truth to a rumor about Cormani visiting Bama and Gaby replied:

"No idea where that came from but I was told "Nah"

Then he had to admit that maybe it was real and then he had to figure out if smoke meant fire...the whole thing was spiraling out of his control before he even knew anything was happening. He'll get better at this stuff, but I don't really understand him criticizing people for being unhappy with wishy-washy bits of information.

Advertisement
He should either say this is my opinion on the situation based off of what I have heard, or let his subscribers know that the information he has at this moment is not sufficient.. it's really that simple. He makes it worse for himself constantly

Advertisement
I get the frustration but don't pretty much all of these cats who cover college football do the same thing this time of year? It's not like Gaby is alone here. This is money making season for them. ****, I remember about a month ago the UF insiders were saying that Billy beat MC for McClain even though he is committed to us.

Advertisement
He actually posted again after this and flat out said "I don't believe the visit is happening as of Thursday morning".
I dont hate the guy but he makes it hard on himself by the way he writes and delivers a message. Its not what he says, its how he says it.

The last message was;
"I don't believe the visit is happening as of Thursday morning. If that changes I will let you guys know."

Done, thats all he needs to do and he will stop catching so much flak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back