2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hate the guy but he makes it hard on himself by the way he writes and delivers a message. Its not what he says, its how he says it.

The last message was;
"I don't believe the visit is happening as of Thursday morning. If that changes I will let you guys know."

Done, thats all he needs to do and he will stop catching so much flak.
Exactly…that’s literally all he needs to say lol

Advertisement
There is legit smoke. I know people want to mad at somebody because everyone's nuts are rattled, but I'm not sure why people are going ham on Gaby.
Because he consistently posts clickbait bull**** and never takes a stance on anything.

Hes useless as an objective source of information.

Gaby needs to smoke some weed and just sit back for a little bit and just let **** happen or not happen. Poor lil guy getting himself bodied out here lol. Nothing else is relevant and is simply conjecture until signatures are faxed in the grand scheme of things.

Advertisement
Because he consistently posts clickbait bull**** and never takes a stance on anything.

Hes useless as an objective source of information.
And then when you question or criticize him, he goes off like a 14 year old teenager. He needs to grow the **** up if he wants to make it in this industry.

Can you imagine Gaby playing Jeopardy?
One of my best friends, big time Canes Fan and Alum, was on Jeopardy. Gaby would crack driving to the airport. Much less at the sight of Alex Trebek.

In all honesty, Gaby is trying to do his job the best he can and he's probably one of the few writers for Miami that seems to be a fan of the program so you can tell he pulls for Miami in his writing. I think he's gotta get creative in establishing relationships that are legitimate. Put his nuts on the table and say what he knows in the moment without so much word salad hedging and he'll be just fine.

Credibility is tough regaining once lost. Even tougher when inexperienced insider starts with very little.

Why the hate? I really don’t get it….rather he not say anything?
his job is to provide any sort of information that is unreliable at best lol considering the source are handlers or kids that change their mind every min or just lying to these guys to get them off their backs. he cant just sit around or he wont have a job that has to pay his bills for himself, his wife, and his kid. wed all do the same **** if that was our paying job.

Advertisement
This is the actual quote. No bs lol

“I’m NOT reporting this but I continue to hear things are trending the right way for Miami in terms of McClain’s potential visit to Alabama. It seems like a fluid situation and I’m not trying to jump the gun at all but there is buzz from other directions that the visit may not be happening. Miami is keeping things close to the vest here so tough to read from their perspective. Again, not a firm report but trying to keep you all in the loop as much as possible considering the magnitude of the prospect.”
Well as long as he’s NOT reporting it….

agree. And to the person defending him, what says you now? This is awful reporting if it were reporting, but it’s NOT reporting, so can we fault him for it or does he get off clean on this?
IDGAF either way but you are naïve like a baby deer.

DMoney has said Gaby has similar sources and its always a judgement call on how much to put out in the public b/c while its his job to report Miami news he also wants to make sure he isn't jeopardizing his access to info by harming Miami.

You would rather he be Dan LeBeTurd and **** the school over?

Advertisement
I don’t know why you all expect Marder, Woodward and Bernstein-esque investigative journalism when it comes to college football recruiting. Key words there, folks … It’s college football recruiting.

You all have massive expectations for reporting on something that is still pretty niche and casts such a wide net, while the young kids doing it are typically right out of school, learning it on their own, and fed BS 80% of the time.

Get a grip. If it’s not hurting our program, shut the f*ck up and be the judge yourself of the info that comes through.

Advertisement
Why the hate? I really don’t get it….rather he not say anything?
What did he say? He's basically reiterating over and over he doesn't know ****. All he had to say was their is a possiblity visits Alabama but Miami is working to prevent that. Instead he is trying to provide up to the minute updates on something that won't have an definitive answer for another 24 hrs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back