2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Does Mario realize this and will changes be made? will DVD get a coaching spot?
Indeed. Will DVD get a spot? I feel like he's earned it and it doesn't seem like the guys are all that well-trained anyway, so why not elevate our best recruiter?

Indeed. Will DVD get a spot? I feel like he's earned it and it doesn't seem like the guys are all that well-trained anyway, so why not elevate our best recruiter?
if youre not sending the DB coach to do the in home to lock in your biggest recruit in forever, you dont deserve to be on staff anymore. so what im saying is get the **** out addae you bum

Advertisement
All jokes aside this isn’t far off , Mario and DVD carry a lot of weight.
why does that resemble the staffs i thought we got rid of in the past. one or two dudes carrying the weight of others. i guess id be okay w it if the others could coach, but we didnt get anything that resembled good coaching this year

Theoretically this should* be a battle Mario wins. He salemansss away the travesty that was our season by washing his own hands of it while harping on Sabag's age and Baga's "down" year going to be more a trend than an anomaly. And then you obviously have Ruiz involved.

Our little house of cards based on "getting HIS guys" is going to crumble real fast if Mario The Recruiter starts taking L's.

You guys confuse the **** out of me. Less than a year ago everyone was saying Mario put together an all star class. Gattis off a Broyles award, Addae off a natty and signing the best DB class in the country, etc.

I don't know what to believe anymore but Mario hired every single person on staff so it all falls back to him.

Advertisement
The last thing I’ll say in this thread is until I see a visit set up i’ll remain calm. I’d advise y’all to do the same. This is big boy recruiting and there’s only a couple weeks left. I’ll happily tell you when I’m not calm lol, if that even matters to you.

Theoretically this should* be a battle Mario wins. He salemansss away the travesty that was our season by washing his own hands of it while harping on Sabag's age and Baga's "down" year going to be more a trend than an anomaly. And then you obviously have Ruiz involved.

Our little house of cards based on "getting HIS guys" is going to crumble real fast if Mario The Recruiter starts taking L's.
after 5-7, you gotta crush the recruiting cycle and coaching changes. if you dont do that and i believe he will salvage the class and close on it well, then what else did you pay the man 80 mill for? hes good friends w a billionaire?

Advertisement
The last thing I’ll say in this thread is until I see a visit set up i’ll remain calm. I’d advise y’all to do the same. This is big boy recruiting and there’s only a couple weeks left. I’ll happily tell you when I’m not calm lol, if that even matters to you.
friday is the day. if after the in home, he still goes. it is what it is. dont go 5-7 and expect to hold on to guys everyone in the country is after esp the team wins literally every other year it seems

Imagine saying if we don't get one kid in year one it's over for all time.

Yall hilarious man. Jesus.

Yes it would suck to lose Cormani. OBVIOUSLY.
Samson and Bain keep us in the top 8 too with other corners on the board. Some of these dudes.

Advertisement
Your emotions are everything to me, Cribby. EVERYTHING.

This right here. Did anyone really think no one was going to try and get the kid to flip. When you recruit these kinds of kids it is a fight to the end which is why Mario keeps recruiting them as if they are still deciding. The Bama writer posts Saban is pushing for a visit. No sh*t he is trying to get him to visit and likely other schools are as well. But he also said the visit is not a definite yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back