2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing I’ll say in this thread is until I see a visit set up i’ll remain calm. I’d advise y’all to do the same. This is big boy recruiting and there’s only a couple weeks left. I’ll happily tell you when I’m not calm lol, if that even matters to you.
1670447982890.gif

Yes it matters.

Advertisement
friday is the day. if after the in home, he still goes. it is what it is. dont go 5-7 and expect to hold on to guys everyone in the country is after esp the team wins literally every other year it seems
Some people will point out that he committed to us after we lost to Duke, so record doesn't matter. Which is certainly a fair point.
But I tend to agree with you and what's in bold text.... we absolutely **** the bed this season and lost to several teams we REALLY shouldn't have lost to.

That has to matter, at least to some degree, to the highest of high profile recruits.

Advertisement
Indeed. Will DVD get a spot? I feel like he's earned it and it doesn't seem like the guys are all that well-trained anyway, so why not elevate our best recruiter?
i love DVD, but what you have seen from him that confirms he will be a good on the field coach?

The last thing I’ll say in this thread is until I see a visit set up i’ll remain calm. I’d advise y’all to do the same. This is big boy recruiting and there’s only a couple weeks left. I’ll happily tell you when I’m not calm lol, if that even matters to you.
I always knew the big boys would come calling late but I’m not ready or prepared hahaha TRYING TO REMAIN CALM

The only thing addae does is rub recruits and coaches wrong.

How does game not recognize game there though? How is Mario this master recruiter but then hiring dudes that are apparently recruiting detriments? Like not just average at it but supposedly turning recruits off with their personality?

Yep. It’s fairly obvious.

Steele
Gattis
Ponce
Smith
Wright

5 on field, highly paid, veteran coaches who have not been pictured with a single recruit yet.

Salavea
Addae
Strong
Field

All have been.

Steele, for sure, and I believe Wright, just had dinner with our latest commit and his reps and family.

Advertisement
Yes please update us with your calmness, go or bad

How does game not recognize game there though? How is Mario this master recruiter but then hiring dudes that are apparently recruiting detriments? Like not just average at it but supposedly turning recruits off with their personality?
He just didn’t do his due diligence imo. He spent so long weeding through candidates, and came up so short.

Gattis and Addae; two highly thought of coaches at big-time programs. Both equally crap and lazy in their craft.

Good that he’s cutting ties (however long it may take) after one season and not pulling a Manny, Richt, Golden, etc.

But now, the real test - he can’t f^ck up twice. I mean he can, but he better not.

Some people will point out that he committed to us after we lost to Duke, so record doesn't matter. Which is certainly a fair point.
But I tend to agree with you and what's in bold text.... we absolutely **** the bed this season and lost to several teams we REALLY shouldn't have lost to.

That has to matter, at least to some degree, to the highest of high profile recruits.
i agree record odesnt matter w mani. he did commit to us when we stunk. i just think if the reason he or anyone else says i wanted to go here but they suck (remember the interview with the WR that went to OU), thats on the staff. i think mario and dvd did a tremendous job getting this kid. holding onto him will be tough but thats what we paid elite money for

Advertisement
Yeah, it matters.

He just didn’t do his due diligence imo. He spent so long weeding through candidates, and came up so short.

Gattis and Addae; two highly thought of coaches at big-time programs. Both equally crap and lazy in their craft.

Good that he’s cutting ties (however long it may take) after one season and not pulling a Manny, Richt, Golden, etc.

But now, the real test - he can’t f^ck up twice. I mean he can, but he better not.
As I stated earlier, what's the use in having Rad and Zo if you're not going to use them. Especially Zo. It makes no sense to have a man like that on your team and not rely on him for hire recommendations.

Advertisement
As I stated earlier, what's the use in having Rad and Zo if you're not going to use them. Especially Zo. It makes no sense to have a man like that on your team and not rely on him for hire recommendations.
Rings true this time around. Which is why my panties aren’t in a bunch unlike 35% of this board regarding the timeline of the hirings and firings. The only thing that matters is getting it right.

Zo didn’t have a chance to make in impact with roster evaluation or hiring decisions last time. He’s an asset this time, and I hope Mario uses him.

Leavitt w
No but other things he has posted to me have happened
He has been sending me info from this Gator discord server

He just followed up with this:

I feel for the kid...family made him take the money and now he's miserable. If I'm Raymond I give the kid another shot...he's only 17, kids make mistakes. But the biggest issue is that Raymond called him while he was on his way to his commitment ceremony and cormani straight up lied to him and told him florida was the pick. Raymond can't get past that disrespect.
Does he pay for this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back