2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t signed Oku yet. If Cormani flips, our class is not much different. I know why you would respond this way, but we landed the #11 class with Manny on 23 commits in 2021. He had 2 5* and 10 4* players. This class would be similar if he can’t keep Cormani and get Oku to sign. We would have 2 more top 100 players, but also 2 more sub-500 commits too. There is still time and all of this is on paper. But Mario needs top 5 talent to win. He’s not on pace to do that without Cormani imo
on3 reporting that samson visiting UF this weekend (OV)

Advertisement
I was shocked by this staff when it was announced. I expected an avengers type recruiting staff , It ended up being Mario and the averagers
Idk everyone thought it was good at the time as far as I remember. Addae from UGA, Charlie Strong LB, the former Broyles award winner, etc.

I actually never got excited when he committed outside the initial 30 second eye-opening surprise cause anyone could see this coming. I figured his commitment just improved our overall odds to land him and some schools would move on. Sure enough, looks 50/50.

Advertisement
Following the canes is the never ending kick to the nuts
Yep. I have a soon to be 2 year old son and I go back and forth on whether I want him to actually care about football as much as I do. Don't want him to be constantly let down. At least I remember most of the 80s teams and the beginning of 2000s teams.

Except Miami is the easier more sure route. Even though it may not seem like it. Sure he may not win but all he has to do is continue his natural progression here as a player and in 3 years he’ll still get drafted. At Bama you can’t slip for a year. You’ll get recruited over. The second he signs to Miami he’s a 3 year starter no matter what. At that point his film is his film
I like that andwould agree and I’m sure Mario is selling that but there is a spin to that. Savages play with savages, pressure makes diamonds and Bama will beat prepare you for the NFL. I like your thinking for obvious reasons but let’s not discount the other one.

Advertisement
Gonna be tough for Mario to look someone in the eyes and tell them that leaving for Bama isn’t a good move and will not jumpstart your career.

It appears the Mario will need a lot of help if he has to replace coaches. Dude analyzed and pondered forever before putting together a staff and still failed miserably. His coaches don’t appear to be good at X’s and O’s or recruiting.
He needs to heavily lean on Zo. That's what the man is there for. Also Radokovich.

Yeah, most fans can’t get past the “kids deserve to get as much money as possible” and see the big picture impact on the sport. It’s a joke already and only going to get worse. I won’t even get into the fact this is turning these kids into insufferable ********. I deal with them a lot and it gets worse by the day. But no way to unring the bell.
100% how I feel about it.

As if we need more upcoming generations being more entitled than they already are. This country is like a runaway train headed right towards a brick wall….

And that’s without adding in the swaths of ****** adults with their hands all up in these kids’ pockets….kids who cant handle this type of money to begin with.

There’s literally not one thing I find good about any of this, big picture…for the good of the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
exactly why I tell y'all stop speculating bull$ht and wait til signing day.... especially with NIL anything is possible....

I would go all out to win this one (drop a bigger bag) to help solidify our brand....Sabin is losing kids he doesn't want to lose in the portal...some experts feel ( depth-wise) he could be on the down side of his career...elite kids are not trying to ride the pine for 2-3 years.....NIL has taken over CFB ....a few years ago most would say Miami doesn't have much of a chance to beat Sabin.... .sht hit different now....I'm riding with Mario til I see him flip...***** all that rumor bull$ht...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back