2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If true he got a bag after committing.. then he probably would be getting another bag after flipping..

😂 man this why I stayed away from the recruiting bs for years.. this **** just to much for my over 30 years old self to keep up with.

I’d imagine it’s cold feet and people being in his ear. Bama has become an almost sure thing under Saban.
Its hard to turn down Saban if you are a DB, it’s his speciality. I remember when McCain Commited it seemed like DVD was getting all the credit which I thought was strange because Addae is his DB coach, maybe he’s not trusting addae can develop him?

Advertisement
Its hard to turn down Saban if you are a DB, it’s his speciality. I remember when McCain Commited it seemed like DVD was getting all the credit which I thought was strange because Addae is his DB coach, maybe he’s not trusting addae can develop him?

I mean we can’t say this and then have Kam be first team all American. That is development. Tyrique will also at least play in the league

If he visits Bama it’s a wrap imo.
Everything Is Fine Goodbye GIF

Advertisement
Satan didn't make the playoffs this year .... that's what happened.

Probably mobilized a $25M NIL war chest in 24 hours.
Bama always ruins things for me when I want them to lose they win and when I want them to beat UGA they lose. The one time they are not in the playoff Saban has more time on his hands to get to bidness.

It’s also time to realize that Saban has had the pick of the litter with the most freakish athletes to work with.
If I gave a 5 star chef win Dixie grade beef and my next door neighbor a wagyu ribeye guess which one tastes better medium rare off the grill?
You would have to be a **** moron to not get ps2 or Minkah drafted day one and for some reason he gets branded as some db savant.
Same with Raymond.

I know why you would respond this way, but we landed the #11 class with Manny on 23 commits in 2021. He had 2 5* and 10 4* players. Th
One class...When everyone decided to stay home from covid?

And looked how those classes panned out

And look what he was on pace for last year...An air biscuit.

Advertisement
Yep. It’s fairly obvious.

Steele
Gattis
Ponce
Smith
Wright

5 on field, highly paid, veteran coaches who have not been pictured with a single recruit yet.

Salavea
Addae
Strong
Field

All have been.
Steele doesn’t do in homes as he is just the dc and doesn’t coach a position. I believe a recruit did say recently they spoke with steele. And ponce already has his guy commited. No rbs have sent out pics or DEs

Hasn't Mario spent years at Oregon holding off the big boys in recruiting? I won't be concerned until Cormani gets to Tuscaloosa.

Advertisement
Maybe but it could be no different than second guessing not going the easier, more sure route. It’s like getting a job offer at any position or choosing a college. You get a full ride to a great school, you have met the professors and some of the other kids attending and it’s a perfect fit but then Stanford comes calling. You checked out Stanford earlier and while it’s obviously elite, you didn’t care for it that much and like the other school more. As time gets closer and closer to making the final decision, doubt starts to creep in. Are you making the right choice? Sure the school you thought was the one will get you where you want but Stanford, that’s just another level. Then they start putting pressure on you and going out of their way to show you are a priority and everything that they and nobody else can do for you….

It’s also time to realize that Saban has had the pick of the litter with the most freakish athletes to work with.
If I gave a 5 star chef win Dixie grade beef and my next door neighbor a wagyu ribeye guess which one tastes better medium rare off the grill?
You would have to be a **** moron to not get ps2 or Minkah drafted day one and for some reason he gets branded as some db savant.
Same with Raymond.
Sure… but ultimately everyone is judged by results, cause you have to get judged on something and you know… those results have been impressive to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back