2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems this fanbase hates them more then fsu, i'll never understand that but anyways... lets keep this around Cormani

Advertisement
I would also add that in this situation, keeping quiet on the attempted flip side is much easier than the side potentially getting flipped as well. The second Miami fans got wind of this there was going to be concern and questions. Still as you stated, nobody is keeping anything quiet at this point.

Why would it be to Miami’s advantage to keep it quiet? Just thinking it through…

Advertisement
The beauty of recruiting is posters making definitive statements when nothing is definitive in recruiting until the pen hits the paper….

Which inevitably leads to message board battles when recruits flip flop…

It’s a glorious time of year..

As a victim of Battered Canes Syndrome aka the 2000 BCS, just relieved it isn’t UF.

It would be but nearly impossible to do so. The second Miami fans got whiff of anything, it would spread like wildfire and at that point its best to get in front of it. For the record, I think we hold Bama off here.

Yes. I’m saying a bit of “don’t keep it quiet” blow up Alabama’s plans.

If Miami has a sneaky visitor, shut your **** mouth and let Mario work in the darkness…

Let’s keep this stud.

Advertisement
all these sites with the "smoke" and "what I'm hearing" are listening to the mouses clicking....

smell-waft.gif

This is what a friend sent me about Cormani:

Man discord is saying cormani is sweating. He absolutely doesn't want to be in miami. He's literally begging Raymond to let him OV this weekend but will go bama of he has to. Napier is leaving it up to Raymond. Cormani even offered to delay signing until February to allow UF to see what happens with Ricks. What a ****** clown. Smh. If cormani waits until Feb and we miss on ricks discord is saying Raymond may circle back...unreal.

🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement

Man discord is saying cormani is sweating. He absolutely doesn't want to be in miami. He's literally begging Raymond to let him OV this weekend but will go bama of he has to. Napier is leaving it up to Raymond. Cormani even offered to delay signing until February to allow UF to see what happens with Ricks. What a ****** clown. Smh. If cormani waits until Feb and we miss on ricks discord is saying Raymond may circle back...unreal.

🤷🏾‍♂️
LOL at believing Napier wouldn’t immediately drop to his knees and blow Cormani if he even gave the slightest hint that he was interested in going to UF

🤷🏾‍♂️

****, Mario should answer next time Raymond calls….

Advertisement
LOL at believing Napier wouldn’t immediately drop to his knees and blow Cormani if he even gave the slightest hint that he was interested in going to UF
Yeah, that is some crazy fan fiction on their end. Not only would Billy happily bring him right back into the fold because of the talent he is, he would be extra ecstatic to beat Mario for him

🤷🏾‍♂️
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

🤷🏾‍♂️
Y’all actually believe this ****? 🤣

Yeah UF told the recruit who they dumped over 1 million dollar in resources in recruiting (not to mention the best defensive player in HS) that he was to wait until Feb to see if they got room? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back