2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Y’all really think Mario is gonna get caught off guard by Bama or anyone else at this point in the game? They were just gonna let Mario and Miami ride off into the sunset with the best overall player in the country?

Chill.

*** during the season and in the off season 😂
Damn It Tv Show GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is how you know you are recruiting at an elite level. Teams want your commits.

Bama wasn't trying to get Jaden Harris or D.J. Ivey or Isaiah Dunson to visit before NSD. I think we are going to be fine here. You can't stop teams from visiting him at school, going to his home, pushing for him to take a "free visit", etc..

This is how you know you are recruiting at an elite level. Teams want your commits.

Bama wasn't trying to get Jaden Harris or D.J. Ivey or Isaiah Dunson to visit before NSD. I think we are going to be fine here. You can't stop teams from visiting him at school, going to his home, pushing for him to take a "free visit", etc..

****, no one was trying to pouch Malik Curtis 2 weeks before ENSD?

Advertisement
That's because hank knows how to keep things quite better Than Gaby

He literally did the exact same thing LMAO.

Y’all are some bizarre individuals for real. Half this fanbase is barely literate and if we had a 10 time consecutive Pulitzer Prize winning reporter who literally lived inside Mario’s office yall would break his balls nonstop.

Advertisement
He literally did the exact same thing LMAO.

Y’all are some bizarre individuals for real. Half this fanbase is barely literate and if we had a 10 time consecutive Pulitzer Prize winning reporter who literally lived inside Mario’s office yall would break his balls nonstop.
I would also add that in this situation, keeping quiet on the attempted flip side is much easier than the side potentially getting flipped as well. The second Miami fans got wind of this there was going to be concern and questions. Still as you stated, nobody is keeping anything quiet at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back