2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets also not forget that Cormani committed late October. Not like it was early and is regretting his decision. So he knew what our season was looking like at that point, and lets not forget UF didnt exactly kill it either this year.

Advertisement
This is what a friend sent me about Cormani:

Man discord is saying cormani is sweating. He absolutely doesn't want to be in miami. He's literally begging Raymond to let him OV this weekend but will go bama of he has to. Napier is leaving it up to Raymond. Cormani even offered to delay signing until February to allow UF to see what happens with Ricks. What a ****** clown. Smh. If cormani waits until Feb and we miss on ricks discord is saying Raymond may circle back...unreal.

🤷🏾‍♂️
What kinda goofy **** is this ? Like bruh come on. If he didn’t wanna come to Miami he wouldn’t have commited at all

Man discord is saying cormani is sweating. He absolutely doesn't want to be in miami. He's literally begging Raymond to let him OV this weekend but will go bama of he has to. Napier is leaving it up to Raymond. Cormani even offered to delay signing until February to allow UF to see what happens with Ricks. What a ****** clown. Smh. If cormani waits until Feb and we miss on ricks discord is saying Raymond may circle back...unreal.

🤷🏾‍♂️

Weren't you also peddling some other discord bullsh1t not so long ago???

He has been sending me info from this Gator discord server

He just followed up with this:

I feel for the kid...family made him take the money and now he's miserable. If I'm Raymond I give the kid another shot...he's only 17, kids make mistakes. But the biggest issue is that Raymond called him while he was on his way to his commitment ceremony and cormani straight up lied to him and told him florida was the pick. Raymond can't get past that disrespect.

He has been sending me info from this Gator discord server and everything that he has said to me has happened.

I feel for the kid...family made him take the money and now he's miserable. If I'm Raymond I give the kid another shot...he's only 17, kids make mistakes. But the biggest issue is that Raymond called him while he was on his way to his commitment ceremony and cormani straight up lied to him and told him florida was the pick. Raymond can't get past that disrespect.
Everything has happened? Like Riley Williams flipping?

Advertisement

ehhh, the first thing you brought to the board in regards to this discord was Riley flipping...

Advertisement

Do us a favor and keep this **** to yourself

Lets also not forget that Cormani committed late October. Not like it was early and is regretting his decision. So he knew what our season was looking like at that point, and lets not forget UF didnt exactly kill it either this year.
Yeah but SEC! SEC! SEC!!!

Advertisement
Not gonna lie, the storyline of the kid is miserable and he was forced by the parent(s) to take the money was always a fan favorite of us on here, so I dont blame them for running with it.
Yeah like when Tyson Campbell was miserable at his signing because the family made him take the bag but he really wanted to be at Miami.....

.....at least that's what we were told.

🤷🏾‍♂️

This might be the dumbest thing TrumpyCane has read

🤷🏾‍♂️
Man, I have no idea how this all plays out, but Napier not immediately letting him visit is one of the dumbest things I’ve heard in recruiting 😂

Advertisement
I don’t believe most of what he says but he sent me that text message early this morning before there was any smoke. Also he sent me a text about Drake Maye talking to Florida before smoke about him possibly portaling.

Look this guy never has solid info, so I always take it with a grain of salt but I dunno anymore

If anything, his family looked somewhat displeased (maybe even surprised) that he chose Miami. Did they not? Definitely didn’t look like your typical commitment celebration lmao

🤷🏾‍♂️
Bro if you use discord for any sort of valuable info…

I’m dying laughing. That’s twice you’ve done this. Keep that **** in discord lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back