2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wiltfong said they are tin the thick of Bryant’s recruitment for whatever that’s worth. Doesn’t mean they are close to flipping him but there’s that.
But that can be said for every top tier recruit. This is no longer the Manny years when maybe 1-3 recruits where coveted by the big boys. Our class is loaded and people want our commits. With NIL, kids gonna at least listen.

Advertisement
UF friend just messaged me saying Lakelands DBs coach or a coach at lakeland said Cormani was beefing with some of our recruits. TIFWIW. Also said Francis was going to flip as well until I showed him the tweet where francis said he's locked in. @Cribby any rumblings on this in the past few days?
Yea it's definitely silly season, UF wasn't even second for Cormani when he committed plus Francis wasn't even close with Florida during his recruitment it was Miami vs Tennessee because of Nico. Someone is just spreading rumors just because

i can’t wait until this class is signed and sealed man I’m sick of these rumors jaden really ****ed us by doing that weird **** a month before singing day knowing that Mario is putting together an elite squad that he could lead it just shows you the type of people these kids are imo

Advertisement
But that can be said for every top tier recruit. This is no longer the Manny years when maybe 1-3 recruits where coveted by the big boys. Our class is loaded and people want our commits. With NIL, kids gonna at least listen.
I agree and understand this. I’m just telling you what likely is causing these comments from other posters.

UF friend just messaged me saying Lakelands DBs coach or a coach at lakeland said Cormani was beefing with some of our recruits. TIFWIW. Also said Francis was going to flip as well until I showed him the tweet where francis said he's locked in. @Cribby any rumblings on this in the past few days?
Brian Kemp GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love that one aspect of these NIL's and the new way recruiting is trending are for these sites to look like absolute jokes with their "insider info"

Their hit rate is taking a nose dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back