2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right he was questioning the back end of the class because he was having a tough time critiquing anything
Which is hilarious because Tinilau is blowing up and getting offers from everyone now, Kaleb Spencer just flipped from OU/Venables, Emory Williams rated higher at Elite 11 than Rashada and his butt bros from UF are desperately trying to flip Kinsler.

Guy is grasping at any straw he can find.

Advertisement
Lmao!

#17?

And why are we posting that sh*t site here anyway?

We don’t post ESPN or CNNSI, or any of the other clown services.

Stop giving them traffic.
It’s showing how garbage/bias their ranking are. I seriously doubt many canes fans pay that site money. Don’t even think they have a canes writers.

new site...needs clicks. Miami fan base isnt paying the bills.

Wait until Harbor commits to UGA or USCe. 6 figure clicks.

Advertisement
Lmao!

#17?

And why are we posting that sh*t site here anyway?

We don’t post ESPN or CNNSI, or any of the other clown services.

Stop giving them traffic.
I usually come and say something along the lines of 17 being elite and plenty high but not here. This kid is as elite as one can get. Anything outside the top 5 is criminal in terms of his ranking.

If on3 did NFL, they'd have Pat Mahomes ranked as 29th best QB, just behind Davis Mills.

Reactions: Dre
Advertisement
LMFAO
Screenshot_20221027-190321.png

247 is not Miami friendly. They have just as much interest in those schools doing well as the fans, because it leads to customer retention and new subs.

And you know what get clicks about Miami? Perpetuating myths about Miami and shady money, making those subscribers at the state schools justified in their dislike of our program.

Josh Pate, who is not even involved directly with recruiting, is the only guy who calls things as they are.

I don’t know why anyone would be subscribed to that site.

Advertisement
247 is not Miami friendly. They have just as much interest in those schools doing well as the fans, because it leads to customer retention and new subs.

And you know what get clicks about Miami? Perpetuating myths about Miami and shady money, making those subscribers at the state schools justified in their dislike of our program.

Josh Pate, who is not even involved directly with recruiting, is the only guy who calls things as they are.

I don’t know why anyone would be subscribed to that site.
And the Wall Street journal I have just found out

Advertisement
it aint over till its peb to paper man. i believe he will and most maybe 1 or 2 bounces if that and we not done yet getting other beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back