2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He comin’. Stop creating false narratives based on what other fans say. Have some self-decency and respect for yourself…or don’t, I don’t care.

But y’all are dumb as rocks if you think he’s flipping that quick.

He comin’. Stop creating false narratives based on what other fans say. Have some self-decency and respect for yourself…or don’t, I don’t care.

But y’all are dumb as rocks if you think he’s flipping that quick.
Facts. These other fanbases scared ****less cuz they know what could happen if we start landing kids of that caliber who normally go SEC instead.

Advertisement
Seen some rumblings across other boards that McClain was very very likely to flip to Florida.

Please don’t shoot messenger, just thought I’d bring it up. Insiders for other teams that aren’t Florida
So home boy said that Friday morning and that night McClain got decked out in canes gear, flashed the U and signed autographs for Canes fans. I mean crootin is crazy and I’m not saying he won’t flip but he isn’t acting like a kid looking around. More likely what happens was this “insider” saw the Rashada flip and decided he was going to make what he thinks will be an easy pick to cement his insider status.

So home boy said that Friday morning and that night McClain got decked out in canes gear, flashed the U and signed autographs for Canes fans. I mean crootin is crazy and I’m not saying he won’t flip but he isn’t acting like a kid looking around. More likely what happens was this “insider” saw the Rashada flip and decided he was going to make what he thinks will be an easy pick to cement his insider status.
GaTOr lOGiC= if Rashada flips then all of them are coming to Jortsville 🤣

Advertisement
How the **** does anyone have the time to even know who is an insider on message boards for other teams?
Was thinking the same. Also who the **** is surfing other boards to find and read that info to pass on here LOL

Yes I’m a gaytor troll because I posted what other team’s insiders said. Also my post history for the past 6 years and 4 years prior to that on Caneinsider have all been a ploy for this singular moment.
Adam Devine Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Advertisement
UF friend just messaged me saying Lakelands DBs coach or a coach at lakeland said Cormani was beefing with some of our recruits. TIFWIW. Also said Francis was going to flip as well until I showed him the tweet where francis said he's locked in. @Cribby any rumblings on this in the past few days?
Lakeland's DB coach is Ahmad Black

Edit: your friend is wrong. And dumb.

UF friend just messaged me saying Lakelands DBs coach or a coach at lakeland said Cormani was beefing with some of our recruits. TIFWIW. Also said Francis was going to flip as well until I showed him the tweet where francis said he's locked in. @Cribby any rumblings on this in the past few days?
Cormani has been on board for months. If there was an issue he never would’ve went public.

Advertisement
Cormani has been on board for months. If there was an issue he never would’ve went public.
I hope yall are right. Major position of need. I responded to him saying since Rashada flipped UF thinks they are going to flip all over our best recruits now. just hope Cormani, Francis, and Bryant stick. Alot of noise about Bryant to them as well in the last few days

I hope yall are right. Major position of need. I responded to him saying since Rashada flipped UF thinks they are going to flip all over our best recruits now. just hope Cormani, Francis, and Bryant stick. Alot of noise about Bryant to them as well in the last few days
Outside of Gator sources, where is all the noise coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back