2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

golden globes GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was thinking about this, did we miss all the Tea leaves on Cormani's recruitment? I think we did. He took 1 single OV, kids get 5, and he took 1. Guess to where?

None of the info coming out came from them the family, it came from, not insiders but industry insiders. Mainly Gator people who then filtered it to other teams insiders, then it became a narrative. Gators feel through history all Lakeland kids are their's. Funny thing, they never said that about Tyler Williams. I also see them talking about flip watch. Thats jokes, kid called no one but Miami. Not even Bama. That doesnt sound like im keeping my options open cuz i have this great relationship with them even though i chose elsewhere. I always say follow the visits, mainly the OV's and i disregarded my whole message. If you really think about it, we led from gun to tape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was thinking about this, did we miss all the Tea leaves on Cormani's recruitment? I think we did. He took 1 single OV, kids get 5, and he took 1. Guess to where?

None of the info coming out came from them the family, it came from, not insiders but industry insiders. Mainly Gator people who then filtered it to other teams insiders, then it became a narrative. Gators feel through history all Lakeland kids are their's. Funny thing, they never said that about Tyler Williams. I also see them talking about flip watch. Thats jokes, kid called no one but Miami. Not even Bama. That doesnt sound like im keeping my options open cuz i have this great relationship with them even though i chose elsewhere. I always say follow the visits, mainly the OV's and i disregarded my whole message. If you really think about it, we led from gun to tape.
I think the poor performance on the field caused a lot of us to basically just give up. Just hold the kids we got and hope for the best. I totally forgot this kid only took one OV. Amazing how things just slip through the cracks. Great observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back