2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The reports of them having signs in their facility reading "Cormani McClain Day" without receiving word from the recruit that he was definitely coming is just bananas.
I’d rather have Mullen back if I were them than this. Not a great recruiter and a bit of a weirdo but this is even weirder.

Advertisement
In celebration, can we get a pause on all of these BS ads? My phone looks like it has wallpaper on 80% of the screen.
Heck, I thought it was just me. These cats are passing the savings onto all of us.

Advertisement
At work in the ED today.
Busy as ****.
Peaked in and saw this thread skyrocket and thought “McLain must have done some bad mojo with the UM hat.
Wtf!!!!!!!!!
Mario really Frank white!!

“If a nickel bag gets sold in Lakeland I want in”
Some newbie in the ED most probably uttered the words "ED seems to be real quiet today huh guys?"

... Hasn't he only taken 1 OV - to Miami in the Summer...
Kinda interesting. You wouldn't expect the #2 overall recruit in the Nation to have only taken 1 OV.

But but but, everyone is waiting to get him onto their campus for a big college football "atmosphere" game weekend...

Advertisement
One word I was told to describe UF was ” arrogant “. I know that’s shocking but they just thought this was going to happen because they’re UF , that’s Lakeland and a big Nil deal. There’s no chance he wasn’t feeling the place. To them this was sudden and unexpected , to Mcclains side it was a couple months in the making. It’s just another example of living in delusion , what I’m thinking has to be reality lol.

You 'n me both know that "arrogance" is the Gaytorz Brand...you, me, and @SWFLHurricane ...

Advertisement
Billy Napier is outgunned and surrounded.

Mario showed up down south.
LSU hired Brian Kelly.
Georgia is the best team in the country.

The walls are shrinking very fast on Florida.

Not gonna be a good few years for them moving forward.

In another life, maybe Billy Ballsack would have been really successful in Gainesville...but not this one.

Not Lakeland, but we got Cleveland Reed from Ft. Meade in Polk County in 2018. Looks like we're making finally making an impression in Lakeland, because when I lived there in the mid 90's, Lakeland cats hated Miami cats.
Ugh Cleveland Reed I was excited when he committed a big interior OL that I thought would play right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back