2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What a troll job by all parties , well played. Oh and theres still a chance with another Lakeland kid. It’s not dead.
M4hy (1).gif

One word I was told to describe UF was ” arrogant “. I know that’s shocking but they just thought this was going to happen because they’re UF , that’s Lakeland and a big Nil deal. There’s no chance he wasn’t feeling the place. To them this was sudden and unexpected , to Mcclains side it was a couple months in the making. It’s just another example of living in delusion , what I’m thinking has to be reality lol.

A lot of credit in this recruitment goes to Miami defensive analyst DeMarcus Van Dyke, who worked incredibly hard on McClain, his mother and those close to the five-star corner and sold the vision for what the Hurricanes are trying to rebuild in Coral Gables.

“DeMarcus Van Dyke has been recruiting his *** off from Day 1,” according to a source.

Advertisement
One word I was told to describe UF was ” arrogant “. I know that’s shocking but they just thought this was going to happen because they’re UF , that’s Lakeland and a big Nil deal. There’s no chance he wasn’t feeling the place. To them this was sudden and unexpected , to Mcclains side it was a couple months in the making. It’s just another example of living in delusion , what I’m thinking has to be reality lol.
describes exactly the fans who post on their boards

Something seems really off about the way they recruit. It seems like a bunch of people who can't read the room correctly.

The reports of them having signs in their facility reading "Cormani McClain Day" without receiving word from the recruit that he was definitely coming is just bananas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back