2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I will say…

I’ve heard there’s a 2.5 mil NIL deal on the table from one UM….that’s from a Lakeland coach. We can leave it at that and see where the cards fall. He said he wouldn’t be surprised at all if Canes were the pick. I laughed…. But we shall see..
We would need to triple that for him to truly consider making us the pick

Advertisement
I’m dying to see this program come back for a few reasons. One of which is I want to see if the horrific db recruiting is cause of lack of wind bad staff etc because man this program is allergic to db recruiting

I’m dying to see this program come back for a few reasons. One of which is I want to see if the horrific db recruiting is cause of lack of wind bad staff etc because man this program is allergic to db recruiting
Lol WR too

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Agreed, just saying you said you haven't lost to teams you weren't supposed to lose to. That's not true. It's happened twice in the first 6 games. But at least they're not by 30, and at least they're not Duke or Middle Tennessee.

Bruh and what’s frustrating is that along with being last in 3rd down defense, i saw that the average 3rd down is 3rd and 7.5. Like HOW CAN YOU BE THAT BAD ON 3RD DOWN?!?!?!?

Advertisement
Advertisement

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

My new favorite recruit thing to do "shock the world"

I have still to this day not seen one thing shock the world. Other then I guess Travis Hunter but did he even say he was going to?

I am glad I just follow recruiting from arms length. I used to get really ****ed when we didnt get guys or they did stupid things like throw hats.

Now I watch and just click out if its not us. No anger, No "he didnt want to compete," its kids who dont know how to act. Enjoy the moment. Have some fun and then pick the team. Because most of these kids are begging for that attention 4-5 years later when no one cares about them anymore.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back