2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all say this every game..... And it's always way too close for comfort. Regardless, I'll be happy as long as they lose.
UF really hasn't gotten blown out. (they actually played Tenn better than LSU did). they stay competitive in each of their games, they just suck.

UGA still wins this comfortably but dont think it's gonna be ridiculous. on top of that, UGA has struggled at times this year and it is a rivalry on a neutral field.

Advertisement
I will say how late this is in the process there’s still not a lot confidence from the “experts”. 4-6 confidence seems odd for how obvious things look.
And I will say…

I’ve heard there’s a 2.5 mil NIL deal on the table from one UM….that’s from a Lakeland coach. We can leave it at that and see where the cards fall. He said he wouldn’t be surprised at all if Canes were the pick. I laughed…. But we shall see..

Advertisement
And I will say…

I’ve heard there’s a 2.5 mil NIL deal on the table from one UM….that’s from a Lakeland coach. We can leave it at that and see where the cards fall. He said he wouldn’t be surprised at all if Canes were the pick. I laughed…. But we shall see..
2.5 mil for a CB sheesh. I guess It’s also the shock value

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like this the time where Bama drops the big bag within the next 12 hrs and you'll see that big crystal ball run to stuff UF in the locker
For how obvious it looks the cb’s or the confidence doesn’t agree. Especially for a five star cb.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back