Status
Not open for further replies.
50% so pretty much doesn’t know **** lol

Attachments

• 79197EDC-7AD2-44CE-A3D4-BC260F5B78CB.jpeg
    79197EDC-7AD2-44CE-A3D4-BC260F5B78CB.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 96
Advertisement
On3 is a joke for dropping him that far. These rankings are a joke. Kid is hands down the best CB I’ve seen in years. I like the Charles Woodson comparisons he was drawing on social media!

On3 is a joke for dropping him that far. These rankings are a joke. Kid is hands down the best CB I’ve seen in years. I like the Charles Woodson comparisons he was drawing on social media!

I have about 20 posts probably on here ~4 years ago saying that Pat Surtain was a top half of round 1, 3 years and out, elite of the elite CB.

Well.....all that happened, and he's even better than I thought.

Cormani is AT LEAST on that level. He's a top 5 overall prospect in the country, and that might be too low. I don't know what those ****heads dropped him too, I don't pay attention to that site, but if it's below #3 overall, they should be shot.

Advertisement

All you have to know about these ON3 fools is they hired Gary Ferbag….anyone willing to hire this hack shouldn’t be expected to know WTF they’re talking about…

I have about 20 posts probably on here ~4 years ago saying that Pat Surtain was a top half of round 1, 3 years and out, elite of the elite CB.

Well.....all that happened, and he's even better than I thought.

Cormani is AT LEAST on that level. He's a top 5 overall prospect in the country, and that might be too low. I don't know what those ****heads dropped him too, I don't pay attention to that site, but if it's below #3 overall, they should be shot.
The best CB prospects I’ve ever seen in no particular order are -
Patrick Johnson/Peterson, Derek Stingley and Ted Ginn Jr. I’m putting Travis Hunter as an ATH not just CB he’s also up there…

I would say Cormani fits right in there with that group behind Peterson.

(This is modern era/internet era of course)

Advertisement
Literally closest thing to a can’t miss prospect. Most people say it’s not even close.

Was going to post the same thing. This kid is a day 1 starter. Don't give a rip what the rating services think or say. Watch his tape.

Advertisement
If you came home early from work and a 6'4 black man was pile driving your wife in your bed. Would you just go sit on the couch and watch TV?

Lmfaoo so in this analogy u just gna cry about it on CIS? Some mf with a on3 inch ***** starts making **** up about our recruits on his website and all of a sudden your wife’s getting fcked? Who hurt yall hahaha

Lmfaoo so in this analogy u just gna cry about it on CIS? Some mf with a on3 inch ***** starts making **** up about our recruits on his website and all of a sudden your wife’s getting fcked? Who hurt yall hahaha
In this analogy you don't just see a problem and ignore it as if it's not happening.

Advertisement
Terrence Ross Wow GIF

Almost a 4 star now 😏.
Ain’t no way! Don’t u let them trick u. Boi just took the day off! He’s like Randy Moss! He play when he wants to! He’s a Top 3 player in the Country with our OT & our Future OT (Hopefully)! Kid is the Travis Hunter of Defense in this Class. Watch him in real games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back