2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
F4D4C423-CF05-48BA-8722-63C2EBA496D0.jpeg

Advertisement
Can someone put all the available footage of this kid in this thread together. His game field, he's playing off the receiver and does a great job, no question. Is there much on him playing press coverage out there? That's where you really get to see what someone has IMHO.
Its been that way because all of the kids Saban gets to play in the secondary are almost always 5 stars or high 4 stars. What has Miami gotten in the past, the leftovers from Alabama and Georgia. A 5 star is projected day one pick.

I think that was by the Polkway guy.

Interestingly enough, I think ON3 said he didn't look very good in man coverage against top prospects this weekend and were calling his ability into question of more evaluation needed to see if he deserved his ranking
I guess he is leaning Miami, the ratings drop is next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Those people are truly insane. They’ve been way off the entire cycle, but like.. that’s blasphemy. Kid is the elite of the elite.

I know, it’s still a 5 star, but that’s a big difference. Based on what, a few rough reps at some camps? That’s just beyond crazy. Not even sure what else to say about those losers over at On3 at this point

And I’ll stand by that opinion regardless of where he goes, barring a massive drop-off his senior year or something weird like that

Raymond was hired before their DB coach left, but Raymond is likely a loyal dude. I think it was said that he wouldn't leave UF the way t rob did. he may leave next year but he wont leave before coaching a year there
He just wanted to work. Didn’t matter where. And whoever signed him first was going to keep him for at least that season, man of his word.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back