2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like Gators are still a legitimate threat til the very end.

They bout to hit him with that tiny bit of salt no paprika potato salad with raisins and pumpkin pie.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Facts it will show when Raymond misses on Cormani, Raymond is suppose to be a God of DB recruiting and hes going to whiff on Cormani. Its the head guy that matters its why Surtain chose Saban over Raymond. Surtain was basically considered an LSU lock for awhile and Saban said nah nah hes mine.

I’m not really an expert on LSU recruiting. But Louisiana is packed with talent, especially DBs and their culture keeps them home. Did Raymond win a lot of battles for out of state kids or mostly just kept them home?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen a Twitter thread earlier stating that Stingley Jr and Cormani are the best HS cover corner prospects they’ve ever seen. I’d say it’s pretty accurate. I believe this kid is a generational talent.

He’s probably the best CB I’ve seen since Patrick Johnson/Peterson back in 2008

Facts it will show when Raymond misses on Cormani, Raymond is suppose to be a God of DB recruiting and hes going to whiff on Cormani. Its the head guy that matters its why Surtain chose Saban over Raymond. Surtain was basically considered an LSU lock for awhile and Saban said nah nah hes mine.

I don't know if that's facts.

As good as Raymond is with DB's Saban and company are better. Raymond, by the odds, is supposed to lose that battle.

It's also Bama. They've had LSU's number all but one year essentially. It's an NFL pipeline and everyone has been playing catchup essentially at every position on the field.

Advertisement
Can someone put all the available footage of this kid in this thread together. His game field, he's playing off the receiver and does a great job, no question. Is there much on him playing press coverage out there? That's where you really get to see what someone has IMHO.

I don't know if that's facts.

As good as Raymond is with DB's Saban and company are better. Raymond, by the odds, is supposed to lose that battle.

It's also Bama. They've had LSU's number all but one year essentially. It's an NFL pipeline and everyone has been playing catchup essentially at every position on the field.
Saban vs Raymond I'm taking Saban all day in a recruiting battle.

Seen a Twitter thread earlier stating that Stingley Jr and Cormani are the best HS cover corner prospects they’ve ever seen. I’d say it’s pretty accurate. I believe this kid is a generational talent.

He’s probably the best CB I’ve seen since Patrick Johnson/Peterson back in 2008
I think that was by the Polkway guy.

Interestingly enough, I think ON3 said he didn't look very good in man coverage against top prospects this weekend and were calling his ability into question of more evaluation needed to see if he deserved his ranking

Advertisement
I think that was by the Polkway guy.

Interestingly enough, I think ON3 said he didn't look very good in man coverage against top prospects this weekend and were calling his ability into question of more evaluation needed to see if he deserved his ranking
This kid is shut down. Im not a fan of these 7v7 tourneys. I know the kids love it but i rather them work on their bodies and rest for the season with pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back