2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude isn’t going to UF lol idgaf if he lives on campus and his uncle is Raymond. UF offers nothing. The rest of their staff is straight mid and they will be lucky to have an above .500 record. Cormani would be better off joining Hunter at JSU than going to UF lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even with Manny though T-Rob got us the best CB class we have had in awhile with Graves, Rogers, and Harris.
Missed out on the gem though that went to bama. I think Graves will be legit out of those three. The others depending on who we land it's going to be tough for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are things as bad there from his pov as they look from the outside? Because just from the little things people post on here it sounds like amateur hour over there.
I honestly wouldn’t know, it could be **** and he wouldn’t admit it, he signed a contract he’ll honor it. Is my politically correct answer. My other answer is man that **** is garbage around there and I’m a big Billy Napier fan but buddy need help in the worst way

Saban is top dawg when it comes to DBs but I really think if we have a really successful season cormani could be a cane. Might be my orange and green classes but all we need is a chance and it seems like we got a good one

I honestly wouldn’t know, it could be **** and he wouldn’t admit it, he signed a contract he’ll honor it. Is my politically correct answer. My other answer is man that **** is garbage around there and I’m a big Billy Napier fan but buddy need help in the worst way
Not that i wish him success but his first P5 job being in the middle of Mario and Kirby, and Saban next door? You need somebody who done this ****t before bruh, ain’t no time to learn on the job, u setting them up for failure

Advertisement
Not that i wish him success but his first P5 job being in the middle of Mario and Kirby, and Saban next door? You need somebody who done this ****t before bruh, ain’t no time to learn on the job, u setting them up for failure
Napier and norvells staff are mediocre. Identical to what we’ve trotted out there for 15 years. Similar results are incoming for them.

I never realized how bad our staff’s have been until Mario got to town.... I knew how bad manny’s was but that’s a different story 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back