2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he brings some Imodium AD and baby wipes.
9EFA046B-909D-4210-A49F-55F6AB5A27E8.jpeg

Advertisement
it's ON3 ... he could have spoken for an hour and a half about Miami, and they only would have included the one sentence.

He could have spoken for 10 seconds about food and that would be their Miami headline too...

Advertisement
On this one, as much as I would like to have dude(obviously), with dude being in "Gator country", and Raymond being the best, I see UF eventually winning out. As elite of a recruiter as Mario is, currently, I don't think he has enough juice for this one. A couple cycles under our belt and I think tide changes for players in that area and we start to at least make enrodes. Hopefully I'm wrong.

On this one, as much as I would like to have dude(obviously), with dude being in "Gator country", and Raymond being the best, I see UF eventually winning out. As elite of a recruiter as Mario is, currently, I don't think he has enough juice for this one. A couple cycles under our belt and I think tide changes for players in that area and we start to at least make enrodes. Hopefully I'm wrong.

If it ain’t us then it’s Bama… Saban loves his DBs and puts his personal touch on those recruiting battles

Advertisement
Ballers want to play with Ballers i don’t see this kid going to UF as the only guy..and plus I’m sure schools are negative recruiting Raymond won’t be there next year..And the smoke is starting to show he’s not going there

Advertisement
Gotta ask yourself, why would McClain join and headline a trash UF class?

1657904307552.png

FWIW- Corey Bender, Gator ON3 writer:

Back in the spring, the Polk County native said he was hoping to wrap up his recruitment sometime in July. Florida and Alabama were the top-two schools at the time, but now Miami, Georgia and Michigan are in that group as well.

The Gators, however, are expecting him on campus during that final weekend of the month. It would be surprising if he is not in attendance for the festivities. That is also the only July visit under consideration.

I am still favoring the Gators here but admit that confidence has waned over the last month or so. McClain was wearing Crimson Tide attire at practice today, and Alabama is Alabama. They have also been neck-and-neck with Florida for much of this year.

The Hurricanes are generating a good amount of momentum right now as well. They are definitely a strong contender after turning heads during the five-star prospect’s official visit.

No program is hotter on the recruiting trail right now than Miami, and as you can expect, plenty of their commits are in McClain’s ear as well. The Hurricanes could be the darkhorse here.
This is him trying to make the natives feel good. People be talking about how results on the field impacting players decisions, it does. Bigger impact though, the players in their class and the overall recruiting outlook. Unless he madly in love with the Lizards he aint going there.

Advertisement
Gotta ask yourself, why would McClain join and headline a trash UF class?

View attachment 198623
No idea. I ask myself that when recruits sign with FSU. On the reverse, they probably thought that when Manny & Co. snagged two 5 stars. Hormonal, easily influenced kids make the damndest decisions. Over under Shemar is in a Canes jersey when it's all said and done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back