2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Alex Donno this morning (he has a good youtube channel), McClain has narrowed it down to UM and Bama. Likes Bama because he thinks Saban can make him a top 10 pick. Likes UM because he has family that wants him to go to UM. UF is out (for now).

well fuck me GIF by The Happytime Murders

Advertisement
According to Alex Donno this morning (he has a good youtube channel), McClain has narrowed it down to UM and Bama. Likes Bama because he thinks Saban can make him a top 10 pick. Likes UM because he has family that wants him to go to UM. UF is out (for now).
Donno is great and I follow his YouTube channel for miami sports but really curious where he is getting this info from.

-McClain doesn’t plan on announcing or making any decision until December, after the high school football season.

-On the Gators:
McClain said the program “shows him love” and gives him a lot of attention. It’s not just one coach, either, but the entire coaching staff.

But cornerbacks coach Corey Raymond is still making his impact felt in the recruitment.

“He’s an important dude in the recruitment process,” McClain said. “He’s a great coach. He’s showed me different things and teach new things and things I never saw.”

- On Bama:
Another important coach in McClain’s recruitment is Crimson Tide cornerbacks coach Travaris Robinson.

“He’s a great dude. He’s a great coach,” McClain said. “And in recruitment process, he’s important too.”

- On Miami:
-The only schools McClain has taken an official visit to so far
-
He said he really enjoyed his visit to Miami, highlighting the food as his favorite part of the trip.

“They showed me a lot of new things around,” McClain said. “They did a lot of cool stuff for me. And I had a great time out there when my family.”

Mario Cristobal is highly involved with McClain and his family. They speak on a regular basis. Cornerbacks coach DeMarcus Van Dyke is the position coach leading the way on his recruitment.

Addae, Robinson, and Raymond.

Talk about a death match for a cornerback recruit.

While the Gator is pitiful, I don’t think McClain is set to commit for a few months. I bet he’ll visit the Gator a few more times before then, before ultimately committing somewhere else (hopefully here).

Advertisement
While the Gator is pitiful, I don’t think McClain is set to commit for a few months. I bet he’ll visit the Gator a few more times before then, before ultimately committing somewhere else (hopefully here).

Don't know if he is a Lakeland kid, but Donno specifically said UF burned some bridges in Lakeland. He didn't get into the specifics.

Don't know if he is a Lakeland kid, but Donno specifically said UF burned some bridges in Lakeland. He didn't get into the specifics.
His former high school is Lake Gibson High, which is located in north Lakeland. He’s transferring to Lakeland High School. It’s possible it could have some effect but who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Gators are expecting him at their FNL/BBQ at the end of July...
UF will spend their entire collective to sign him, just for the optics.
That’s why we need to keep up the pressure on these fools. What ever recruit they sign, they have to pay premium price, keep driving the price up for whom ever they want to sign.
Love to get Cormani, but if we don’t, let the school who gets him pay.

Advertisement
Is UF out of money already? They don’t have a few bucks to give this kid so that he keeps visiting here and there? Apparently they took collective payments in nickels and dimes.

Advertisement

I genuinely just can’t see this being true lol

UF being out would be a major surprise because of all of these kids he has been priority 1 from Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back