2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we can land Cormani McClain, Damari Brown and Robert Stafford that would be the best haul in a long time. I don’t think we realize how good a coach Addae is and how much more sound Steele’s defence is over Manny’s. Adding those 3 to Graves, Rodgers and Harris is championship level recruiting IMO.

People don't comprehend how these dudes harass kids to no end. It's why I crack up when people discuss who's plugged in and how great they are. 9.9 out of 10 kids troll them the same way.
Can you DM me please? I have a quick question for you. Thanks

Advertisement
Anyone have cliff notes on the on3 article about cormani?

Advertisement
Anyone have cliff notes on the on3 article about cormani?
-McClain doesn’t plan on announcing or making any decision until December, after the high school football season.

-On the Gators:
McClain said the program “shows him love” and gives him a lot of attention. It’s not just one coach, either, but the entire coaching staff.

But cornerbacks coach Corey Raymond is still making his impact felt in the recruitment.

“He’s an important dude in the recruitment process,” McClain said. “He’s a great coach. He’s showed me different things and teach new things and things I never saw.”

- On Bama:
Another important coach in McClain’s recruitment is Crimson Tide cornerbacks coach Travaris Robinson.

“He’s a great dude. He’s a great coach,” McClain said. “And in recruitment process, he’s important too.”

- On Miami:
-The only schools McClain has taken an official visit to so far
-
He said he really enjoyed his visit to Miami, highlighting the food as his favorite part of the trip.

“They showed me a lot of new things around,” McClain said. “They did a lot of cool stuff for me. And I had a great time out there when my family.”

Mario Cristobal is highly involved with McClain and his family. They speak on a regular basis. Cornerbacks coach DeMarcus Van Dyke is the position coach leading the way on his recruitment.

Gonna take the rest of visits in fall. Big blurb about Raymond big blurb about T-Rob. Last sentence mentions Cristobal and DVD exist. Plans December announcement.

Yep, win 9+ games and I might even say we could lead for him. 7 win clunker of a year - bama.

Advertisement
-McClain doesn’t plan on announcing or making any decision until December, after the high school football season.

-On the Gators:
McClain said the program “shows him love” and gives him a lot of attention. It’s not just one coach, either, but the entire coaching staff.

But cornerbacks coach Corey Raymond is still making his impact felt in the recruitment.

“He’s an important dude in the recruitment process,” McClain said. “He’s a great coach. He’s showed me different things and teach new things and things I never saw.”

- On Bama:
Another important coach in McClain’s recruitment is Crimson Tide cornerbacks coach Travaris Robinson.

“He’s a great dude. He’s a great coach,” McClain said. “And in recruitment process, he’s important too.”

- On Miami:
-The only schools McClain has taken an official visit to so far
-
He said he really enjoyed his visit to Miami, highlighting the food as his favorite part of the trip.

“They showed me a lot of new things around,” McClain said. “They did a lot of cool stuff for me. And I had a great time out there when my family.”

Mario Cristobal is highly involved with McClain and his family. They speak on a regular basis. Cornerbacks coach DeMarcus Van Dyke is the position coach leading the way on his recruitment.

Food was his favorite part. Sounds like willie Williams

Advertisement
We had to fight off Urban Meyer tooth and nails for DVD.
That class was such a let down... I thought we were in great spots for Deonte Thompson, Arrelious Benn, Martez Wilson, and can't forget about Noel Devine (obviously). Granted it was the transition year from Coker to Radio.

According to Alex Donno this morning (he has a good youtube channel), McClain has narrowed it down to UM and Bama. Likes Bama because he thinks Saban can make him a top 10 pick. Likes UM because he has family that wants him to go to UM. UF is out (for now).

According to Alex Donno this morning (he has a good youtube channel), McClain has narrowed it down to UM and Bama. Likes Bama because he thinks Saban can make him a top 10 pick. Likes UM because he has family that wants him to go to UM. UF is out (for now).

The kid is like Surtain. Doesn't matter where he goes as long as he stays healthy he will end up being a 1st round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back