2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you're on Twitter all the high school coaches and luke are on spaces. If you hear these recruiting horror stories on why we missed out on kids it will have you fighting mad. Central coach talked about why Dalvin ain't go to UM. Jordan Battle father told why he didn't go. Battle father said they barely recruited him after the father basically tried to deliver him to Banda through Rumph
Why isnt dalvin a Cane? What did they say?

Advertisement
If you're on Twitter all the high school coaches and luke are on spaces. If you hear these recruiting horror stories on why we missed out on kids it will have you fighting mad. Central coach talked about why Dalvin ain't go to UM. Jordan Battle father told why he didn't go. Battle father said they barely recruited him after the father basically tried to deliver him to Banda through Rumph
Do I believe the old staff was sorry? Yup.

Do I believe that Jordan Battle (a top 50 player in his class) was ready to come to Miami but Banda and Rumph didn’t recruit him? Nope.

Rumph is trash. But Banda was still recruiting well. Battle was always going to Bama IMO.

I always wonder about these stories. They just sound too stupid to be true. If you put aside your dislike for our past staffs for a sec, what possible reason could there be for ignoring these kids?

What was the deal with cook? I’ve wanted to know why the animosity for the longest but no one seems to have an answer.

We land him 100%. I believe DVD lands him too. Book it. Didn't his mom make a post about DVD at the elite camp or something. It seems the boy is close to his mom and I think DVD won her over already. Hard part is done. We just gotta take care of business on the field and "OFF" with NIL. I think Addae will have our CB looking serviceable this year or better. The question now is when will he pop and commit. Too much in our favor unless something (SEC) crazy happens. And I don't see A&M having a good season enough to justify the booster paying out again like they did this cycle.

Advertisement
Why isnt dalvin a Cane? What did they say?
Basically they took Dalvin and a few kids up to UM camp. Sony Michel at the time was a Cane commit but he didn't participate with the RB's he worked with the DB's. Dalvin was the best RB there and fastest at the camp. At the end of the camp they gave Sony the best RB award Cook turned to his coaches from Central and said I will never ever play for UM.

We land him 100%. I believe DVD lands him too. Book it. Didn't his mom make a post about DVD at the elite camp or something. It seems the boy is close to his mom and I think DVD won her over already. Hard part is done. We just gotta take care of business on the field and "OFF" with NIL. I think Addae will have our CB looking serviceable this year or better. The question now is when will he pop and commit. Too much in our favor unless something (SEC) crazy happens. And I don't see A&M having a good season enough to justify the booster paying out again like they did this cycle.
On the field have a good season? If he sees our dbs getting torches he sees time regardless. Just recruit him we have closers regardless of record who know the game. On field product won't mean **** tbh. U can recruit hard and beat teams on the trail that are already in that win mode. We are the U and when we do things right on the trail with closers we win those battles.

Advertisement
Do I believe the old staff was sorry? Yup.

Do I believe that Jordan Battle (a top 50 player in his class) was ready to come to Miami but Banda and Rumph didn’t recruit him? Nope.

Rumph is trash. But Banda was still recruiting well. Battle was always going to Bama IMO.
Listen the boys father was telling the story believe what you want but this was the boys father talking I heard him with my own ears. He said he wanted his son to go to UM but by the time they came around his son was like naw. His father forced him to use a unofficial to UM just because he thought he owed the home school that. What does the father get out of lying his son is the starting safety at Bama and is going to the NFL!!!

Basically they took Dalvin and a few kids up to UM camp. Sony Michel at the time was a Cane commit but he didn't participate with the RB's he worked with the DB's. Dalvin was the best RB there and fastest at the camp. At the end of the camp they gave Sony the best RB award Cook turned to his coaches from Central and said I will never ever play for UM.
Wow if true sounds believable

Man… Sony committed to UGA in the spring of his junior year. He was never committed to Miami.

Advertisement
Al Snipes Miami Central coach told the story argue with him he was there!!
Nothing to argue about. Maybe he wanted to say silent commit but basically a bunch of us would remember that recruitment. He committed early to UGA, that is verifiable. Golden tried to make a last second ditch effort but it was too late.

Nothing to argue about. Maybe he wanted to say silent commit but basically a bunch of us would remember that recruitment. He committed early to UGA, that is verifiable. Golden tried to make a last second ditch effort but it was too late.
Also Luke and Snipes said Amari Cooper was there killing the camp and left without a offer that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back