2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Will be important that our corners (especially Rique) look good this season, gotta end that 5star cb to Miami bust stigma

Got to hand it to Mario.....

Cormani McClain's mom....

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
[insert joke about Gattis sealing the deal]
I can just picture the brain storming session. Mario came up with the idea of sending a card, and then Gattis suggests a more provactive angle. He asks Mario if he remembers of the time Justin Timberlake hosted SNL in 2006 and had this R&B skit with Adam Samberg? Mario doesnt remember and Gattis explains how it was this brilliant idea of taking a box…

Advertisement
If you're on Twitter all the high school coaches and luke are on spaces. If you hear these recruiting horror stories on why we missed out on kids it will have you fighting mad. Central coach talked about why Dalvin ain't go to UM. Jordan Battle father told why he didn't go. Battle father said they barely recruited him after the father basically tried to deliver him to Banda through Rumph

If you're on Twitter all the high school coaches and luke are on spaces. If you hear these recruiting horror stories on why we missed out on kids it will have you fighting mad. Central coach talked about why Dalvin ain't go to UM. Jordan Battle father told why he didn't go. Battle father said they barely recruited him after the father basically tried to deliver him to Banda through Rumph
Good thing we’ve got a real staff. Mario will never let a high level recruit leave south Florida without putting up a **** good fight.

Next level is tucking some Benjamin’s in with that Birthday Card.

Already done my brother. Evidence is right there.

Mario is old school. Remember how your grandparents used to tape bills to a card? Like it was going to grow legs and somehow escape the sealed envelope?

If you look closely, you can see some tape residue on the left hand side.

Kidding of course.

Glad I’m not listening to that, I wouldn’t be able to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back