Corey Holmes (ND transfer WR)

CGCANE

@Hurricane_Eddie
Matt Porter posted a while back that he was looking to leave ND and possibly coming to Miami. I imagine we don't need him anymore. Did he end up anywhere?

Advertisement
No point anymore. Numbers are 85% there and better spent on '18

No they turned Jordan pouncey away who is a better prospect than holmes

Advertisement
With Thomas and Harley the speed problem for this year is solved. Wait for 2018 with all the skill locally that will be available.

Advertisement
Watched him on film. Dropped half the balls thrown his way by a top 5 QB prospects and couldn't make contested catches.. No Bueno

He's currently studying depth charts like Bill Nye. Gonna be a tough call between FIU and FAU.

Advertisement
Yes being him in. Need players that have experience.

We only have one receiver on the roster with experience and that is Richardson. So everyone else is unknown. If he is available I would take him.

Having

Richardson
Caged
Mullins
Thomas
Hartley
Berious
Notre Dame transfer

Would be ideal for depth and injuries which will occur.

We only have one receiver on the roster with experience and that is Richardson. So everyone else is unknown. If he is available I would take him.

Having

Richardson
Caged
Mullins
Thomas
Hartley
Berious
Notre Dame transfer

Tell me about this Richardson cat!!

You guys are crazy. bring him in if he wants in... we have a bunch of freshman garnering for playing time and we still dont know if they are all gonna qualify...

Advertisement

Having

Richardson
Caged
Mullins
Thomas
Hartley
Berious
Notre Dame transfer

Berrios, Harris and Cager all have experience. I'm not worried about WR depth this year unlike last year.

Having

Richardson
Caged
Mullins
Thomas
Hartley
Berious
Notre Dame transfer

Exactly! You lose nothing by having him here for one year. That still doesn't mean you won't have people without an ounce of football knowledge labeling him a bum.

Having

Richardson
Caged
Mullins
Thomas
Hartley
Berious
Notre Dame transfer

You forgot Harris, Njoku and Deejay Dallas. There is absolutely no need for Holmes at all.

Advertisement
Back