Corey Holmes (ND transfer WR)

Advertisement
Holmes has 2 years left. If it was only 1, you could take him to redshirt some of the '17 kids.

We need to have our eyes open for RB, TE, CB grad transfers and DT transfers with >1 year to play.

Only need dline transfers(glen logan) if they have multiple years left. Other than that we don't need them this year.
What you listing tight end for? Herndon is a true number 1 tight end and jovani Haskins and Irvin has a lot of ability...

Only transfers that can help us this year possible is db and running back

Holmes has 2 years left. If it was only 1, you could take him to redshirt some of the '17 kids.

We need to have our eyes open for RB, TE, CB grad transfers and DT transfers with >1 year to play.

Only need dline transfers(glen logan) if they have multiple years left. Other than that we don't need them this year.
What you listing tight end for? Herndon is a true number 1 tight end and jovani Haskins and Irvin has a lot of ability...

Only transfers that can help us this year possible is db and running back

What about OL? I know we recruited well, but we need that group to play much better.

We are bring back 5 experienced starters and some good talent as well. Continue to build for the next year. Ain't no point in bringing in transfers at oline. We have more than enough and can quality players to pick and choose who starts

I hope you're right....As of now the jury is still out their run blocking strength and abilty....when I saw the weight lifting chart last season it blew my mind....most of them were still putting up HS bench and squat numbers....That group definitely needs to make some strides in that area.

He won't see the field here, so I'm sure he wants no part of coming here anymore.

FIU/FAU Quality

Advertisement
Holmes would have been better off going to Syracuse or UNC where they throw it a lot. Or going to FAU Where lane Kiffin is going to open it big time.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back