Corey Gaynor - A Replacement for Dykstra?

Advertisement
Miami is his dream offer according to him...Alot of people expecting him to flip maybe as soon as next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OL From Stoneman Douglas? In Parkland?

Coral Springs. You cross into Parkland literally after you pass the light on Coral Springs which turns the road into pine island....for some reason people think that's parkland and even google maps thinks that. The school was there when Parkland was just the houses on Holmberg road and is attended by kids from Coral Springs mostly

Advertisement
Is he good?
[MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION]

I always thought he was somewhat of a sleeper as he has had a buzz in broward for awhile. I like his toughness and his balance. I think he can play here. Its a plus if they see him as a center prospect too, as if he brings that tenacity with the double teams....that's money. Linder isn't half bad, I put him on Liner's level coming out. Had Gaynor been at a STA it would be a no brainer imo.

S.fla never use to produce lineman...but their starting to come...LOCK those dogs up...hes one of them...bring on Slaton next. Kid said this is his dream offer...seems stoked as sh*t...and hes a kid that I would go to the club with and start sh*t.

Love the offer, was wondering when we were going to go after a center spot this class. Felt we should have pursued Case Cook Case Cook #59 2016 Season - Case Cook highlights - Hudl out of Georgia as well, kid dominated at the center position all year and probably would have been an easy flip from Mizzou, not sure this cycle with Richt's connections to that state why we did not attack it harder especially with Lbs like Breon Dixon and Leonard Warner who should have been prioritized. I really don't see how Dykstra/Hillery could be takes at this point, not to hate on their skill set but its far better talent out there, if we bring in kids like this and dont get the quality depth we need its our mistake. We also need to go after Tony Gray and maybe EJ Price and continue to pursue Chandler/Slaton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back