Corey Flagg

all flagg has to do is get on twitter and talk smack and fans will love him. Cager's video was trash yet fans loved him based on twitter.
Pickney talks alot of smack and while he makes some great plays here and there, the kid has never dominated a game since he has been here and fans love him.

Advertisement
all flagg has to do is get on twitter and talk smack and fans will love him. Cager's video was trash yet fans loved him based on twitter.
Pickney talks alot of smack and while he makes some great plays here and there, the kid has never dominated a game since he has been here and fans love him.
LOL I KNOW RIGHT!

Why the fck do fans actually like players on the team, I mean WTF is their problem?!?!?

OK; if I’m going to be honest, honest...Flagg is OK, but I still hold true to my opinion that he’s not Miami material.

Tulane, Texas Tech, K State, LA Tech, Ark St, yes, but he’s not Miami material. What I see is a young man who can def play some D1 ball, but on the lower P5 and G5 side. I see a kid who’s well coached, but has a ceiling for his abilities. Short area burst, check; side line to side line burst, not so much. He’s not a thumper. Comparing him to Denzel is one of the most irrational things I’ve read; why? B/c he’s short? Lol

Again, good kid, good football instincts, good coachable personality, but like I said when he was targeted: I didn’t see it then, and I don’t see it now as him being a future University of Miami LB. JMHO.

Advertisement
Looks like he has elite short area bursts and quickness but @Dwinstitles is right he looked like he was not running hard to the sideline...maybe he was either hurt or tired.. but he is no Sean Spence on that highlight film
I literally think he was jogging, because if he was really that ow he wouldn't have caught that one dude who almost broke for a td

OK; if I’m going to be honest, honest...Flagg is OK, but I still hold true to my opinion that he’s not Miami material.

Tulane, Texas Tech, K State, LA Tech, Ark St, yes, but he’s not Miami material. What I see is a young man who can def play some D1 ball, but on the lower P5 and G5 side. I see a kid who’s well coached, but has a ceiling for his abilities. Short area burst, check; side line to side line burst, not so much. He’s not a thumper. Comparing him to Denzel is one of the most irrational things I’ve read; why? B/c he’s short? Lol

Again, good kid, good football instincts, good coachable personality, but like I said when he was targeted: I didn’t see it then, and I don’t see it now as him being a future University of Miami LB. JMHO.
this is truth right here

I literally think he was jogging, because if he was really that ow he wouldn't have caught that one dude who almost broke for a td
dudes jogging through the whole game pretty much, at least from the highlights. Like he knows he cant get to the player then jogs anyway once he knows he cant catch him

Advertisement
dudes jogging through the whole game pretty much, at least from the highlights. Like he knows he cant get to the player then jogs anyway once he knows he cant catch him
I agree, I think he does everything else good, but speed is definitely a question mark.

Flagg could play LB at any HS in SFL and still have the same numbers. Is he Sam Brooks? No but aren’t we recruiting him at MLB? Let him clean up the middle while the freaks we are recruiting at SLB/WLB clean things up sideline to sideline.

Advertisement

We haven’t had a LB drafted in the first round in 15 years. So I’m not sure what a prototype UM LB is in this era even is.

So basically because he isn't from S FL he isn't "Miami material"? Are Jennings, Joyner, Steed, etc Miami material?

We're not landing guys like DJ Williams anymore. Flagg is plenty good enough to be at least a contributor on a very good college defense

Advertisement
We haven’t had a LB drafted in the first round in 15 years. So I’m not sure what a prototype UM LB is in this era even is.

Perryman was drafted in the 2nd

Flagg could play LB at any HS in SFL and still have the same numbers. Is he Sam Brooks? No but aren’t we recruiting him at MLB? Let him clean up the middle while the freaks we are recruiting at SLB/WLB clean things up sideline to sideline.

I’m not so sure bout that, but regardless that still don’t negate what I mentioned about him. I’m not caught on So Fla v. Everywhere else

I NEVER SAW THE PERRYMAN COMPARISON other than them being short.

I HAVE COMPARED HIM TO A GLEN COOK, Darryl Sharpton- lite type. He doesnt have near the pop as Perryman and even Sharpton though.

Advertisement
Back