Corey Flagg

Yes he’s #2
Man man man I do not like hte sideline to sideline speed translation to the ACC, I question this pickup like others even more now, I just finished it. He does some good things but man I dont know, where are the gurus to chime in on this. Like I questioned Parrish till I saw his recent game now im fully on board he should be offered ASAP I watch this tape here (i know its just highlights same as Parrish) but I dont see what the coaches see. Someone tell me Im crazy and I dont fall in love with stats just transitioning the kid to the ACC

Advertisement
I wasn’t a fan until I watched the game last night. By halftime, having watched him rack up 7 tackles, work through traffic, and make some significant stops when he had to, I was all in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like he has elite short area bursts and quickness but @Dwinstitles is right he looked like he was not running hard to the sideline...maybe he was either hurt or tired.. but he is no Sean Spence on that highlight film
Only in the highlights i didnt see effort.....i know these r only highlights. I didnt like what i saw. And his hands were on his hips and the effort was in the first quarter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL at the recruiting gurus on this page. There is a reason why no major CFB football program is giving you a paycheck.
So every college coach picks first rounders and nfl talent at linebacker? They do make mistakes there has been posters here that were right about kids kids even the coaching staffs have gotten wrong. It has happened and there not getting paid for it.

So every college coach picks first rounders and nfl talent at linebacker? They do make mistakes there has been posters here that were right about kids kids even the coaching staffs have gotten wrong. It has happened and there not getting paid for it.
look we are not experts BUT there is a thing called hte eye test and sometimes even stevie wonder can see it.

Advertisement
Back