Corey Flagg

Advertisement
Advertisement
People only hating on this kid cause he’s OOS, if he was a local kid with his production & same film would be praising the kid non stop. I can see it now “look at the numbers he put up in South Florida” he’s slept on, what’s wrong with the recruiting services. Talking like Texas football is some slouch, doesn’t he play in the highest classification as well lol

People only hating on this kid cause he’s OOS, if he was a local kid with his production & same film would be praising the kid non stop. I can see it now “look at the numbers he put up in South Florida” he’s slept on, what’s wrong with the recruiting services. Talking like Texas football is some slouch, doesn’t he play in the highest classification as well lol
D1 commits and kids w P5 offers all over the field. These teams are both texas powerhouses, and both have legendary Texas HS coaches.

Advertisement
D1 commits and kids w P5 offers all over the field. These teams are both texas powerhouses, and both have legendary Texas HS coaches.
Yeah that got the #1 overall player Zach Evans. A power 5 offer lineman committed to bama. A 5 star receiver in 2021, Corey Flagg committed to Miami and other players as well.

Klavon chaisson the LSU defensive end that wrecked miami last year played there too

Advertisement
Yeah that got the #1 overall player Zach Evans. A power 5 offer lineman committed to bama. A 5 star receiver in 2021, Corey Flagg committed to Miami and other players as well.

Klavon chaisson the LSU defensive end that wrecked miami last year played there too
I like #5, the DB for NS. Committed to Utah St I think.

Evans probably committing to UGA soon. Kendall Milton and Evans this cycle for UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back