Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I reading this situation correctly? I don’t think we want him with who’s still available on tight spots. Florida has taken 13 DBs between last year and current commits. FSU has recruited DB well too (really the only spot they have the last two years). How many can you take at the expense of other positions? Doubt he’s a take for LSU. He’s kind of the 4 star nobody wants and is likely overrated. He may be a “political” take to help with Marshall (Miami), boost a ranking(UF), legacy in an area you’re not recruiting well (FSU).

Advertisement
From the article it sounds like Miami or Florida. He has never visited LSU and is committing in a couple weeks. He did not have good things to say about FSU. Didn’t mention Georgia or Clemson. I’m guessing Miami. Would be a great addition.

He told 247 he's talking with Raymond and Coach O almost every day and has been liking LSU stuff on social media.

My guess is he's a Tiger if they want him.
I'd be surprised if LSU wants him. Coach Raymond can pretty much recuit any DB in the country and land him, I think they can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back