Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Pass!!!!! Kinchens and Chase Smith should be the safeties in this class. Idc about ratings or measurables, watch the film.

You could be okay with getting those two instead because you feel like Collier isn't coming but let's not act like this kids a pass. Go after him hard

Dad was a swingman at Mississippi State and now plays in Europe. His family moved to WPB this year but he played at Northwestern and on the Miami Immortals 7-on-7 teams.

Freakish wingspan and surprisingly smooth.

I like this Frazier kid! Send this info to Rumph/Banda/MD

6. 3 180... Listen

I like this Frazier kid! Send this info to Rumph/Banda/MD

6. 3 180... Listen

Would love to take a kid like this if we had one of those classes where we had 28 spots or so and we missed on Kitchens but I just don't think there is room either way.

As for Collier, you have to recruit him even if we know what the outcome will be. Kids these days are as fickle as they come. After the Avantae Williams last minute miracle, ill never say never.

Advertisement
Would love to take a kid like this if we had one of those classes where we had 28 spots or so and we missed on Kitchens but I just don't think there is room either way.

As for Collier, you have to recruit him even if we know what the outcome will be. Kids these days are as fickle as they come. After the Avantae Williams last minute miracle, ill never say never.
I just want because of his size. I like Kinchens but his film was just ok to me. A lot of bad throws and maybe I'm wrong. This kids film stood out to me. Hip pocket, helps with bigger receivers and very very physical. Another Michael Jackson type maybe.

Pass!!!!! Kinchens and Chase Smith should be the safeties in this class. Idc about ratings or measurables, watch the film.
Agreed! Those 2 should be ahead of Collier. Collier's biggest selling point is being at Palmetto and connected with all the big dogs there (Taylor, Collins, Smith, Marshall).

You could be okay with getting those two instead because you feel like Collier isn't coming but let's not act like this kids a pass. Go after him hard
No i think Kinchens is the best pure Safety in So Flo and Chase Smith's upside is greater than just about anyones.

Collier and Marshall are both overrated. And williams is not gonna be a safety. So PASSS!!!!!

Advertisement
Agreed! Those 2 should be ahead of Collier. Collier's biggest selling point is being at Palmetto and connected with all the big dogs there (Taylor, Collins, Smith, Marshall).
I honestly only want Smith and Taylor from Palmetto. I know Chase Smith and Kinchens are 4 stars but I still think they are under rated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree, he's not coming.

BUT... fast forward to Aug 10th.. Mello is a Cane, Kam is a Cane, Call me Ishmael is a Cane, B. Smith is a Cane, LT is a Cane... they are all in his ear....

Momentum is a **** of a drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back