Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i wouldn’t even watch it
This **** is so confusing.For the past few weeks all we heard was the gators recruiting screwed up at Palmeto and it was such a mess,Mullen was going to clean hose there.Now they have Marshall and Collier and are likely flipping Smith.

Advertisement
This **** is so confusing.For the past few weeks all we heard was the gators recruiting screwed up at Palmeto and it was such a mess,Mullen was going to clean hose there.Now they have Marshall and Collier and are likely flipping Smith.
i wouldn’t buy into flipping smith as they don’t have enough spots and he did decommit there when pressed by manny and the staff and made fun of jacorey for going to wvu which to me shows he’s about miami

i dotn think theyre flipping smith lol, but no doubt they closed on marshall. gators already filled the spot smith wouldve taken

What’s up with colliers commitment. Thought it was supposed to be 30 mins ago the cbs link is just showing golf

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back