Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
good get for the gators. I hate they're getting him. I wouldn't take him over kinchens and Williams though. Gators going to spin this as a loss for us unfortunately.

We really need marshall

Advertisement
Fellas , if or when he picks UF tomorrow please let's not go on social media trashing the kid ? We didn't have room for him nothing more nothing less. He did what was best for him since LSU wouldn't take him either. So let's try to be civil and not bash him because it wouldn't be a good look with the his friends who are committed to us.

Advertisement
Just be happy with what we are getting. A top 10 class after a ****** year is a miracle. Imagine what could happen if we actually start winning.

Advertisement
I don’t see a five star db or safety. That’s my opinion weather he comes here or goes somewhere else.
I just don’t see it so I’m good regardless. Been waiting for us to land a legit elite corner back for years now and ain’t Sht changing in 21

I don’t see a five star db or safety. That’s my opinion weather he comes here or goes somewhere else.
I just don’t see it so I’m good regardless. Been waiting for us to land a legit elite corner back for years now and ain’t Sht changing in 21
nope. he doesn't jump off the screen like Tae Williams did last year. as a matter of fact, Dunson looked my explosive in his HS tape.

Advertisement
Fellas , if or when he picks UF tomorrow please let's not go on social media trashing the kid ? We didn't have room for him nothing more nothing less. He did what was best for him since LSU wouldn't take him either. So let's try to be civil and not bash him because it wouldn't be a good look with the his friends who are committed to us.

As long as collier doesnt troll UM like Marshall did then good for him. If he does what Marshall did then he's on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back