Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This palmetto 5 thing isn't over till NSD it just feels that way. Either we get trolled or they do. It's going to come down to the wire with Savion and Taylor I believe as well as Marshall

Are you really this soft and nervous in real life or just on Canes message boards? It's kinda embarrassing, amigo.

How about the most likely scenario - Miami keeps Taylor, Collins, Smith. UF gets Collier, Marshall. Nothing goes down to the wire. Those dudes already all knew where the others were going.

There idiot coach already tried to say our 3. Didn't work. No reason to believe that it will happen now.

Advertisement
Sorry but watching the film of all the db’s that lsu has taken recently and then watching Collier I don’t think he’s a take for them. Idc what wiltfong or any expert says. Until I hear it from Raymond’s mouth I don’t see LSU wanting him.

Nobody here wanted Collier other then to complete the sweep at palmetto. We have two better safety prospects in this class and got avante last class. We got 3/4 of the best prospects from that school. With that said we will not give up on Marshall till pen hits paper.

This palmetto 5 thing isn't over till NSD it just feels that way. Either we get trolled or they do. It's going to come down to the wire with Savion and Taylor I believe as well as Marshall
If a season isn’t played idk what can be a big momentum swing for either side. So if it comes down to offseason recruiting till the last wire, we’re Probably gonna split with UF. Tho I like our coaches to pull an upset with Marshall.

If a season isn’t played idk what can be a big momentum swing for either side. So if it comes down to offseason recruiting till the last wire, we’re Probably gonna split with UF. Tho I like our coaches to pull an upset with Marshall.

Bro - I think we will have some real salty dudes on here that will say Marshall can f#ck off if he wants in, due to the dirty trick. I can't blame them. Fine with losing a battle, but can't condone a recruit trying to embarrass a staff, even if other way around.

Advertisement
I tell y'all all the time, even when it doesn't make sense, Ufag will take a "highly rated" db over ANYTHING. Wonder of any of those db's can play rb.... Oh wait, they have lingard 😳

I tell y'all all the time, even when it doesn't make sense, Ufag will take a "highly rated" db over ANYTHING. Wonder of any of those db's can play rb.... Oh wait, they have lingard 😳

Fingers crossed Miami goes for Lewis now. Yes optics of another 5 star are good, but kid also looks like a true thumper at LB (no pun intended)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I genuinely genuinely cannot fathom how Collier is a 5 star by Rivals. He doesn't really pass the eye test and unless I missed anything about blazing speed, he genuinely feels like an upper 3 star type talent.

How is this guy a 5 star?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back