Corch Forst Awarded A 2 year extension with a 8-13 record

Bo Pelini won at least 9 games a season and the delusional admin thought they could upgrade.

Now Frost is 8-13 and he gets an extension. Perhaps they have recalibrated expectations for their progrum?

I'll go with the latter assertion. CornSUCKER power brokers THOUGHT their beloved home grown small town good ol' boy could bring the Cornsuckers back in three seasons. Not two or four seasons. But three seasons. But major college football REALITY slapped these power brokers back to reality, from their DELUSIONAL SLUMBER. hUh. So that's why they're giving him ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to make the team AVERAGE. Say 8-4 or 9-3.

The bottom line is the Big Ten is STRONGER than CORCH Frost thought! And that's why his beloved CornSUCKERS are losing to a WALK-ON 3rd string QB. :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: In other words, a lot of these Big Ten teams are getting better and stronger and others still keep their competitive edge. While as each lost piles up for the CornSUCKERs, they will continue to fall further behind the Iowa's, Purdue's, Indiana's, Minnesota's and what not. Heck, even Illinois has become a better team since they lost to the Cornsucker's. And Illinois came up short, in the last minute, of winning that game.

Advertisement
I see you like the CornSUCKER's. Go figure.

No. I’m actually indifferent to them now. Really don’t care. Just entered this thread because I think Frost is interesting because he’s at a real inflection point in his career where the next couple of years will probably have a lasting impact on his career. Don’t forget he was at the top of UFailure’s list.

I hated them for beating us in the NC game in the 90’s...but that was a long time ago.

Y’all love firing coaches after two years lol

It's a new day in major college football. So I suggest you WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, no more giving a fresh head coach four, five or six seasons. Well, the Nebraska CORNSUCKER'S are the exception to the rule.

Nebraska was looking to fix the culture as well as overhaul the whole team with new talent to fit a vastly different system. Much different than say a DC becoming HC at the same school

I wouldn’t extend him but I can see why they did

" Fix culture " is a subtle catch phrase for rooting OUT a lot of the DARKIE black football players. Because the VAST MAJORITY of power brokers, big bucks donors and fans want a team which REFLECTS their " lighter shade of pale face. " :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Why do you think CornSUCKER fan loves his WALK-ON program. Because 99.9% of those walk-on's come from small town farming or cattle communities, in the hinterlands of Cornsucker land. Or close proximity Red states.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No. I’m actually indifferent to them now. Really don’t care. Just entered this thread because I think Frost is interesting because he’s at a real inflection point in his career where the next couple of years will probably have a lasting impact on his career. Don’t forget he was at the top of UFailure’s list.

I hated them for beating us in the NC game in the 90’s...but that was a long time ago.

Cornsucker's DESERVED that win. Miami had a 17-7 lead at one moment in the game.

" Fix culture " is a subtle catch phrase for rooting OUT a lot of the DARKIE black football players. ...

This is completely wrong. Every player who I, or most people would want to replicate for the Hurricanes, are AA. I could care less about Nebraska, but nobody thinks that way that wants to win in college football. Idiotic. “Oh yeah, let’s just get more white players and then we will really win” LOL.

If you’ve ever worked in an organization and stopped to think about it, there’s always a culture. There are plenty complete academic studies and reviews of this topic, it’s an actual field of study, and is essential for the long term health of an organization.

God why am I even having a discussion with you?

" Fix culture " is a subtle catch phrase for rooting OUT a lot of the DARKIE black football players. Because the VAST MAJORITY of power brokers, big bucks donors and fans want a team which REFLECTS their " lighter shade of pale face. " :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Why do you think CornSUCKER fan loves his WALK-ON program. Because 99.9% of those walk-on's come from small town farming or cattle communities, in the hinterlands of Cornsucker land. Or close proximity Red states.

Ya, they sure loved their corn-bred farmboy hayseeds like Tommie Frazier, Ahman Green, Lawrence Phillips, Johnny Mitchell, and all of those other cats from those prairie towns in New Jersey, Los Angeles, Chicago, Bradenton and New Orleans.....just trying to strengthen the race-based narrative that you're working on...stick with it, you're close.

Advertisement
It's not about deserving anything. It's about showing continuity and trust in the HC from a recruiting standpoint. Nebraska doesn't want other coaches telling recruits Frost is a lame duck that may not be around in a couple of years.

Every school does it. It's the nature of the beast.
The guy has three years left on his contract. Why would you do that? Same idiots that gave extensions to Coker Shannon and golden prematurely and then were burned.

He's not become a bad coach overnight.

He's he best they're going to get up there - fair play that they're doubling down on him.

I felt that he had too small of sample size to really determine how good of a coach he is. Now, for better or worse, we are going to see how good he really is.

The guy has three years left on his contract. Why would you do that? Same idiots that gave extensions to Coker Shannon and golden prematurely and then were burned.

Why does Muschamp have a $19 million buyout? Why did Auburn extend Auburn extend Mazlhan when people thought he'd get fired. Purdue did it with Brohm and he's done nothing but go .500 or worse.

They want to show a stable program with a great young coach who's in it for the long haul. Happens every day.

Advertisement
They extended him based on what he's bringing in recruiting I think it's the best they have recruited. They are banking on that to start showing the following two seasons cause no one very wants to play there. He may have something cooking in the next two seasons or he's fuqed.

What idiotic takes.

I have no earthly idea if Scott Frost is the answer or not. But what I do know is Nebraska is a complete rebuild that will take more than two years. Much more of a rebuild than Miami.

So Nebraska decides to go all in with Frost because of recruiting, and because they probably know they can’t do any better than him.

They also realize that it is a complete rebuild. My assumption is that whoever would’ve been their coach, assuming Frost had not been hired, would have a similar record with their players.

Frost may or may not be a corch ... but either way, you’re not going to know unless you give him time.

Now, if he’s under .500 for year three, he’s going to be looking a lot more corchy
Facts it's for recruiting.

Advertisement
I swear sometimes the only coaches the posters here approve of are Saban, Swinney, Meyer, and, inexplicably, Leach. Everyone else is a corch unless they can win a championship in year 2.

Naw don’t expect him to win titles in 2 years but the product hasn’t been good.

Advertisement
Back