CoRch BRian KeRlly

Is there a coach doing less with more right now?

Preseason ranked top 10/15.

Start 6-0...Mid-season collapse, starting with barely squeaking by UNC in a shootout, loses to FSU, ASU, and sub-.500 Northwestern team, now goes down to Louisville. Also likely a L to USC coming up, to end the season at 7-5.

Advertisement
There should be a rule where we are not allowed to call anybody else's coach a corch. I wish Al could ever lead us to a double digit win season let alone a championship game berth.....

Advertisement
You're right, what was I thinking...every post here has to be about how Golden sucks. No one else sucks but Golden.

But youre calling out a great coach.. you look stupid.

Compare their careers and winning percentage then comeback and delete this foolish thread. Good lord

You're right, what was I thinking...every post here has to be about how Golden sucks. No one else sucks but Golden.

Compare their careers and winning percentage then comeback and delete this foolish thread. Good lord

Christ, are you serious?/ Kelly's a "great coach"??

Dude's cpaching at the most storied program in CFB. He's had top-15 classes every year. No probation to deal with.

He's got a .691 winning pctg at ND over 5 years.

Great coaches laugh at that ****.

Doesn't have anything to do with Golden; it has to do with the fact that Kelly has massively underperformed at ND. He's only gotten more than 8 wins in a season once since he's been given the reigns there.

Last edited:

Dude's cpaching at the most storied program in CFB. He's had top-15 classes every year. No probation to deal with.

Doesn't have anything to do with Golden; it has to do with the fact that Kelly has massively underperformed at ND. He's only gotten more than 8 wins in a season once since he's been given the reigns there.

F it. i give up.

F it. i give up.

Goldens ****toy is bashing Brian Kelly. It just doesn't work

Advertisement

Start 6-0...Mid-season collapse, starting with barely squeaking by UNC in a shootout, loses to FSU, ASU, and sub-.500 Northwestern team, now goes down to Louisville. Also likely a L to USC coming up, to end the season at 7-5.

Yeah. We've got him, you ignorant ****.

They get ranked high in the preseason every year. Just because they don't finish there doesn't mean he's doing less with more. I would take that man in a heartbeat

Advertisement

They get ranked high in the preseason every year. Just because they don't finish there doesn't mean he's doing less with more. I would take that man in a heartbeat

Way more talent on the Canes than at Notre Dame.

Advertisement

Meh. If you're gonna be covering up rapes and killing students in scissorlifts then I'm going to need more than one shellacking in a NC game. Get me at least on title and then we can talk about how much it'll cost to settle with the next Declan Sullivan's family.

So the guy that vehemently defends golden thinks another coach sucks because he supposedly does less with more? Never mind that coach took them to a national championship and has made them more relevant than they had been over the last twenty plus years. OP is a mental midget

Meh. If you're gonna be covering up rapes and killing students in scissorlifts then I'm going to need more than one shellacking in a NC game. Get me at least on title and then we can talk about how much it'll cost to settle with the next Declan Sullivan's family.

How many current coaches have a national championship game appearance?

How many current coaches have a national championship game appearance?

Brennan Carroll was instrumental in 2 USC NC Game appearances.

I'm not even arguing that Kelly isn't an above average coach. Was more taking a swipe at him for being a scumbag and for sacred Notre Dame and him getting passes on things that would have been HUGE scandals elsewhere. Coaching-wise, I'd absolutely take him over anyone we've had here in more than a decade. He wouldn't be a top 10 pick if I could choose anyone currently in college football though.

Advertisement
Back