Cop outside of Golden's house last night

Advertisement
How do you thats Goldens house?

You obviously have never been made aware of the Miami-Dade property record search function.

Thankfully, somebody within the Golden entourage has...I can't stand the Sandusky-Enabling, $2.5 million swipping, horrible excuse of a football Coach that is Fataweenie Alfredo, but anybody who would step anywhere near Golden's house with any untoward purposes must be stopped by Law Enforcement. Banners are one thing, but actually trying to do harm is sick...Download "Big Fan" with Patton Oswalt for a primer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's getting ugly. The thing to do would be for Blake and UM to meet with Al and his agent to negotiate the buyout and let him go now. Name an interim. Why they would let this tanking go for 5 more weeks is pure craziness.

Over/Under on the amount of times Tim Reynolds has checked this thread to see if anybody has said anything inappropriate? I'm saying 500.

Advertisement
It's getting ugly. The thing to do would be for Blake and UM to meet with Al and his agent to negotiate the buyout and let him go now. Name an interim. Why they would let this tanking go for 5 more weeks is pure craziness.

Yes, and they should employ the "Peter Blunt System" during the buyout negotiations.

https://youtu.be/6QCFhFh3hjE

I was thinking more Michael Corleone with the Nevada Senator, but whatever works.

Make him an offer he can't refuse. Fraulden's from Joisy. He'll understand.

This could be nothing more than an over reaction by Golden.Just like his preventive defensive philosophy where he keeps his safeties 20 yard deep against a GT team that's running the ball 95% of the time.He heard a ton of insults yesterday,he knows everyone hates him and he likely just called the cop car as precaution.

I heard he asked the responding police officers to stand back in his yard 15 yards from the sidewalk and to retreat another 20 at the first sign of suspicious activity.

Advertisement
Man fck golden. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. Stealing millions while people go to jail for stealing sht that cost less than $50 . Only in America....

Advertisement
I'm calling BS, if this pic is accurate and Golden was truly afraid for his families safety why wouldn't he just send them to live with out of town relatives and/or just negotiate the buyout down.

This just looks like an attempt to draw sympathy.

Last edited:
It didn't start with Golden. It may have ended with him.

The fanbases anger is not simply because Al Golden couldn't get it done; it's because the Board of Trustees for 15 years have sunk the program due to both their ineptitude and being cheapskates.

Golden now probably bears the full gale (a hurricane if you will) of that frustration. We're tired of being out-coached. We are tired of being out-recruited in our back yard. We are tired of being out-schemed and out-maneuvered. We want to win, and we want to win NOW.

Don't hate the guy personally; he's just not the guy. I wouldn't want to personally or physically harm the man. However, the ONLY reason he's currently employed because Blake James doesn't have the integrity or courage to fire him. There are other schools and even a local pro football team that has fired coaches mid-season because it was obvious it needed to be done.

And by the way, when you do fire him, break out the checkbook. If you really want a return on your investment (the football program), shell out some cash to do it. Hire a good staff, stand by the program with full resolve to produce a winner.

I may not be a board of trustee billionaire, but even I know you have to spend money to make money.

A,
Threads like this can get real creepy, real fast. Al sucks as a coach and he'll get fired, but I hope nobody in their right mind would think about doing anything to him or his family.

That said, I like this:
Total Frat Move | Michigan Students March To School President’s House In A Rally To Get The Athletic Director Fired

Agreed. I'm as big a Miami fan as anyone but physically harming the guy or his family is absolutely sickening. He needs to be fired, not killed/beaten/etc.

Okay, but how about a couple random BOT members? You know, just to get their frigging attention.

Advertisement
Back