Cop outside of Golden's house last night

Foreman

Sophomore
CSHskZPWIAACr8K.jpg

Advertisement
We have a contingent of violent fans. Sad but true. If I was him I'd be worried about my safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A,
Threads like this can get real creepy, real fast. Al sucks as a coach and he'll get fired, but I hope nobody in their right mind would think about doing anything to him or his family.

That said, I like this:
Total Frat Move | Michigan Students March To School President’s House In A Rally To Get The Athletic Director Fired

Agreed. I'm as big a Miami fan as anyone but physically harming the guy or his family is absolutely sickening. He needs to be fired, not killed/beaten/etc.

A,
Threads like this can get real creepy, real fast. Al sucks as a coach and he'll get fired, but I hope nobody in their right mind would think about doing anything to him or his family.

That said, I like this:
Total Frat Move | Michigan Students March To School President’s House In A Rally To Get The Athletic Director Fired

Agreed. I'm as big a Miami fan as anyone but physically harming the guy or his family is absolutely sickening. He needs to be fired, not killed/beaten/etc.

Agreed. It wouldn't bode well for getting any good coach to come here if that were to happen.

But, that said, this is Miami. So it was a smart decision on his part.

A,

That said, I like this:

Well. He certainly could use an old-fashioned-country-***-whipping. Maybe two.

Advertisement
yea anyone who wishes to cause Golden harm is disgusting.

I guess I'm disgusting...cause if I ever see Golden..and I thought I could get away with it...I'm punching that bish right in his ****.

BTW, FiveCent...your avatar...where's that from???

Advertisement
This could be nothing more than an over reaction by Golden.Just like his preventive defensive philosophy where he keeps his safeties 20 yard deep against a GT team that's running the ball 95% of the time.He heard a ton of insults yesterday,he knows everyone hates him and he likely just called the cop car as precaution.

It was sheriff giving him personal service of the notice that his contract will be terminated after the season.

Advertisement
Back