Cooney Promoted

Advertisement
So I gotta do it.......didn't Manny get an OJT gig?

Not saying I wanted Cooney to get the WR job. And not saying I'm not on board with Manny. But I'm with you, I wanted no part of Cooney getting the WR job for exactly the reason you mention....but is there zero apprehension with Manny in pretty much a very similar situation?

Apples and Mangos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My initial concern with him being a head recruiting coordinator is that he's too focused on dade/sofla. But, apparently, he had a big hand to play with JT coming back so maybe he does have the wherewithal to go national as well.
to go national????? what the **** are you talking about? do you know that jeff thomas PLAYED at miami?? and knew Cooley while thomas PLAYED here? his re-recruiting jeff thomas does not infer that he has the potential to be a national recruiter.

sometimes people write **** just to write sh!it.

Advertisement
What we need is a detailed plan, efficient and effective organization and support, and urgent execution by the staff.

Hopefully Cooney can maks that happen.

What UM needs is some chicas on retainer for the recruiting department that look like this.
c90894b014057dc6480380521a1bb0f2.jpg

A squad full of chicas like her gonna make all those NYC and mid west corn feed linemen commit to Miami. Cooney's first order of business should be setting this up.

Go Canes

What UM needs is some chicas on retainer for the recruiting department that look like this.
c90894b014057dc6480380521a1bb0f2.jpg

A squad full of chicas like her gonna make all those NYC and mid west corn feed linemen commit to Miami. Cooney's first order of business should be setting this up.

Go Canes

Why? To scare recruits away? Dafuq

She has frakin cellulite on her cankles. Come on man, even I have standards.

Advertisement
Back