Cooney Promoted

not good at all.

we needed a west coast connect.

Feels more like a consolation prize by Manny because of KJ Osborn & JT4

Goddamit we missed on Tyrique, Cooney and his brother coached at southridge.
WESTT COASTT?????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I cried laughing so hard at this...they were on Twitter crying about him not being the new WR's coach....i'm like please sfu...Miami is not some OJT gig.

Literally mind boggling to have someone suggest someone with no experience and training coach this position in a major P5 program.

Advertisement
Man I cried laughing so hard at this...they were on Twitter crying about him not being the new WR's coach....i'm like please sfu...Miami is not some OJT gig.

So I gotta do it.......didn't Manny get an OJT gig?

Not saying I wanted Cooney to get the WR job. And not saying I'm not on board with Manny. But I'm with you, I wanted no part of Cooney getting the WR job for exactly the reason you mention....but is there zero apprehension with Manny in pretty much a very similar situation?

Advertisement
So I gotta do it.......didn't Manny get an OJT gig?

Not saying I wanted Cooney to get the WR job. And not saying I'm not on board with Manny. But I'm with you, I wanted no part of Cooney getting the WR job for exactly the reason you mention....but is there zero apprehension with Manny in pretty much a very similar situation?

Manny actually had good coaching exp in powerhouse schools. Cooney had southridge and gables

Advertisement
Back