Cooney Promoted

Advertisement
So I gotta do it.......didn't Manny get an OJT gig?

Not saying I wanted Cooney to get the WR job. And not saying I'm not on board with Manny. But I'm with you, I wanted no part of Cooney getting the WR job for exactly the reason you mention....but is there zero apprehension with Manny in pretty much a very similar situation?
In every organization, you can tell which people have what it takes to do the job at the next level. From the outside (and apparently from the inside) Manny appears to be one of those guys. I get your point though.

That being said, he had 17 days worth of training at Temple!

Advertisement
You can tell the trolls are rustled by their responses in this thread

Advertisement
My initial concern with him being a head recruiting coordinator is that he's too focused on dade/sofla. But, apparently, he had a big hand to play with JT coming back so maybe he does have the wherewithal to go national as well.

Advertisement
My initial concern with him being a head recruiting coordinator is that he's too focused on dade/sofla. But, apparently, he had a big hand to play with JT coming back so maybe he does have the wherewithal to go national as well.

Not concerned at all given the staff around him.

Advertisement
According to Footballville and CaneShades Cooney has been promoted.

If this is true, then it is wonderful news and a much deserved promotion to Coach David Cooney. I am sure that both David and DVD will upgrade our recruiting prowess now and for years to come! Go Canes!!

He isnt the recruiting coordinator

Advertisement
Back