Cook may push decision date back

Advertisement
Probably pushing it back to wait for Florida to hire an OC. Another good job by Muschamp, he knew he was firing Pease for 3 months and he apparently just started considering replacements about 32 hours ago.

Probably pushing it back to wait for Florida to hire an OC. Another good job by Muschamp, he knew he was firing Pease for 3 months and he apparently just started considering replacements about 32 hours ago.

Wouldn't matter because unless its a star coordinator he'll have to really trust the offense and plus I think his family will really have to approve of the guy too

He is on top of his game, nothing new.

Advertisement
He's trolling two schools. Only question now is which two.

If he is doing all this to troll us, he's not only trolling us but his brother and 2 teammates (one of which he is obviously close with since he wore his number last night). Now maybe he still doesn't come here, but he isn't doing it just to play us, because that would be insanely disrespectful to his friends and family that are already Canes.

Advertisement
Theres no chance he's trolling anybody if he signs FAA with a school. It's like having annoying fans blowing up your phone and your social media when you aren't interested i their school so the FAA is actually a way to show who a kid actually likes

Wouldn't matter because unless its a star coordinator he'll have to really trust the offense and plus I think his family will really have to approve of the guy too

I don't necessarily agree with that. I've seen speculation about Florida trying to get the Arizona State or UCLA offensive coordinators. They would be good hires who would have a good product to sell to Cook. Depends how much Cook really likes Florida (don't they always say pick the school not the coach?) - it seems like he definitely wants to or at least wanted to go there. If Muschamp doesn't completely ***** the pooch, a good coordinator from a name school would definitely be a factor IMO. Of course, it's Muschamp, he'll probably bring back the fired Wyoming coach.

Advertisement

I don't necessarily agree with that. I've seen speculation about Florida trying to get the Arizona State or UCLA offensive coordinators. They would be good hires who would have a good product to sell to Cook. Depends how much Cook really likes Florida (don't they always say pick the school not the coach?) - it seems like he definitely wants to or at least wanted to go there. If Muschamp doesn't completely ***** the pooch, a good coordinator from a name school would definitely be a factor IMO. Of course, it's Muschamp, he'll probably bring back the fired Wyoming coach.

But how long will it take them to get that guy and those 2 schools are ELITE on offense so thats a fight to get them away. UM and FSU don't have to sell him because he can watch the games and see but UF has to get the right guy and in a hurry

But how long will it take them to get that guy and those 2 schools are ELITE on offense so thats a fight to get them away. UM and FSU don't have to sell him because he can watch the games and see but UF has to get the right guy and in a hurry

Lucille-Winking-animated-gif-arrested-development-31133148-245-245.gif

Advertisement
I see the delay as Cook waiting to see who UF hires, plain and simple. I think he is giving them the chance to convince him.

If he waits its actually great because we know at worst we've pulled even with FSU and the visit went great and no matter what FSU does we will have the location, friends, family and Grandmothers approval working for us

Yeah but now we've played our hand and left our cards on the table.

So has FSU, what are they really going to do now other then use the duffle bag?

There's this little thing called a National Championship that team will likely be playing for. Might be a big deal to some.....

Advertisement
Back