Cook may push decision date back

Advertisement
I suspected he'd do something like this, because I have an eery feeling we will not be his last OV. I detect another trip to Tally in the future -my opinion.

Advertisement
I suspected he'd do something like this, because I have an eery feeling we will not be his last OV. I detect another trip to Tally in the future -my opinion.

could be jimbo's counter to our late power move. jimbo probably sold him on a final visit. i would think cook wants to get it over with already.

Didn't he already take an official visit to FSU in October?

If so and he does visit FSU one last time, it will be an unofficial and on his dime.

If he waits its actually great because we know at worst we've pulled even with FSU and the visit went great and no matter what FSU does we will have the location, friends, family and Grandmothers approval working for us

Advertisement

Didn't he already take an official visit to FSU in October?

If so and he does visit FSU one last time, it will be an unofficial and on his dime.

Correct and if he has to do that again then we're on top anyway and will win out

If he waits its actually great because we know at worst we've pulled even with FSU and the visit went great and no matter what FSU does we will have the location, friends, family and Grandmothers approval working for us

Yeah but now we've played our hand and left our cards on the table.

Advertisement

Yeah but now we've played our hand and left our cards on the table.

So has FSU, what are they really going to do now other then use the duffle bag?

Advertisement
Think everyone may be scrutinizing the decision date a little to much.

He seems legit torn on this decision and may want a little more time.

It's already been reiterated that he's not giving us a courtesy visit at the hometown team. He has teammates, friends, and family members who will be part of the UM community in the future. If the interest wasn't real, he wouldn't visit.

Probably a little premature to count Florida out too. Seems like everyone thinks it's a UM-FSU battle, but he might be stalling to see what Florida does in regard to an offensive coordinator.

Either way, hopefully he's blown away on his visit this weekend and makes up his mind to stay close to home.

Think everyone may be scrutinizing the decision date a little to much.

He seems legit torn on this decision and may want a little more time.

It's already been reiterated that he's not giving us a courtesy visit at the hometown team. He has teammates, friends, and family members who will be part of the UM community in the future. If the interest wasn't real, he wouldn't visit.

Probably a little premature to count Florida out too. Seems like everyone thinks it's a UM-FSU battle, but he might be stalling to see what Florida does in regard to an offensive coordinator.

Either way, hopefully he's blown away on his visit this weekend and makes up his mind to stay close to home.

He made this decision date before UM heated things up so if he's pushing it back then UM made a huge impact like FSU did before and now has him stuck. UM has so many things working in their favor that even if he waits longer it'll get harder for him to say no because all of the UM factors that favor himself and his family will creep in

Think about this...

He is committed to Florida won't decommitt.

Rumor is though he leaning to FSU.

Miami is coming on strong, so now a delay in the decision.

Why is a delayed decision a bad thing for Miami?

I think it's a good thing for Miami.

Everyone had him penciled in for FSU 4 days ago.

Think about this...

He is committed to Florida won't decommitt.

Rumor is though he leaning to FSU.

Miami is coming on strong, so now a delay in the decision.

Why is a delayed decision a bad thing for Miami?

I think it's a good thing for Miami.

Everyone had him penciled in for FSU 4 days ago.

We have allllll the momentum, right now. You just said it. Everyone was saying FSU a week ago. Now us. Who knows where this kids mind will be a week from now. Id like our chances more if he was announcing sooner while theres still a huge buzz

Advertisement
Back