Cook may push decision date back

Wait for it.

153.jpg
154.jpg
155.jpg

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken, a recruit is allowed 2 official visits to a school, which would count towards his total of 5 official visits. Correct me if I am wrong, please

we can't really know what is going on in his head but we do know that external factors (ie pressure from all sides) is being brought on him. my guess is he fsu coaches are in his ear about giving them one last shot so they can have the last pitch. if he wants to stay home i dont know if that pitch is going to be enough to overcome that desire to be here with his family and buddies.

If I'm not mistaken, a recruit is allowed 2 official visits to a school, which would count towards his total of 5 official visits. Correct me if I am wrong, please

You are wrong, the closest thing that can happen is the FSU staff picking him up and taking him to FSU which would be a violation even with the FAA. If he goes back he has to pay for it

Advertisement
He wants his official for Miami.... Let me ask this, since apparently he's got the flu, can he reschedule his visit till after the state title game

You are wrong, the closest thing that can happen is the FSU staff picking him up and taking him to FSU which would be a violation even with the FAA. If he goes back he has to pay for it

dude you can take all 5 OV to the same school, most kids dont because it would be pointless but you can

dude you can take all 5 OV to the same school, most kids dont because it would be pointless but you can

5 ov where the school pays for them? Since when?

Advertisement

Lies, only 1 OV to a school

You're allowed one official visit to five different schools, I know i did the process recently

Say what?

Advertisement
]

One official but you can unofficial on your dime as much as you want...that my friend would provide a crazy advantage for some schools...

U guys are taking this wayy out of context, this was from an interview with a gator site. IMO he's trolling them hard. His last quote says these next couple days is crucial on whether he pushes decision back, all while Hurlie is waiting in the car for him smiling

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Gators-holding-lead-for-Dalvin-Cook-164930

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just saw Cook and his teammate (our O-line commit) walking into the new student center. Has to be a good sign am i right?

Swing and a miss buddy

Advertisement
Back