Cook may push decision date back

Advertisement
If he waits its actually great because we know at worst we've pulled even with FSU and the visit went great and no matter what FSU does we will have the location, friends, family and Grandmothers approval working for us

Yeah but now we've played our hand and left our cards on the table.

So has FSU, what are they really going to do now other then use the duffle bag?

There's this little thing called a National Championship that team will likely be playing for. Might be a big deal to some.....

He's supposed to announce before that game so that might not be that big deal a to him............

what is the pull with cook to uf anyway? please don't tell me money. kids from miami tend to go to FSU if not miami. hardly ever the hated crocs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me help you guys out. Cook is MT6in us. Jimbo wins these battles. He has money to spare!

Shut that **** up the kid my not end up here but he is considering miami he ain't gonna troll yearby and darling and his own ******* brother

We weren't the "favorite" or "in the lead." Yearby, Darling & his brother in his ear. More time is a good thing for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seems like posters know before the kid decides, IMO he has not made up his mind. At the end of the day, we seem to have a lot going for us, but we shall see. I'd prefer if he would just commit now.

I dont know. Put me in the camp that I dont think this is necessarily a good thing for us. We have momentum right now, with a good visit, you would hope that the BEST chance for us to snag him, would be if he was making the decision right after his OV here. The longer he waits, IMO, is to give Jimbo more time to convince him on FSU. Im not saying its the kiss of death, but more time gives the Noles and even Gators more time to get back in his head and try to counter the momentum we have developed over the last week or so.

Advertisement
FWIW 2 more experts (both Clemson writers) from 247 have picked Cook to the Canes. All predictions made this month, except for one, chose the same.

I have a bad feeling he will stick with UF, he hasn't taken a OV there yet but he can with his last OV. Muschamp is rumored to hire a OC in next two weeks. He then can take a official and Wilson might go up also.

He has never decommitted from UF even though he has had every reason. (horrible season, firing OC, etc)

Advertisement
Back